Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nice bloke syndrome  (Read 7336 times)

SUMO61

I'm a nice bloke, get good feedback on AW, but I've noticed a downside to this..

My regulars have started getting more chatty at the start of the meet e.g chatting about all sorts and i'm going " yeah, how lovely etc.."

I just want her to shut the fuck up and get into slut role. I can't talk rationally with a hard on, i'm just focussed on the goods. Happy to chat afterwards, but not when I arrive all sexed up...

The trend is first punt, great, second, ok and then after that, goes downhill, usually ending up with wilt or a no cum scenario..

It's my fault, I shouldn't be so pleasant and approachable. I think i'll have to either tell them to zip it, or move on to new punts and be a bit less amiable...

Offline cueball

They usually get the message with me early doors, she tries chatting, I knod my head and continue stripping her, feeling her up and sticking my tongue down her throat.

It seems to work a treat with the chatty lasses  :D

I'm happy to have a natter after but at the start I'm in podge mode with only one thing on my mind.

You've got to drive the punt in a respectful, polite way

LL

Tell them you're experimenting with S&M and bring a ball-gag along for her  :hi:

Offline pumps

Tierney

Got to admit I've noticed this on a couple of occasions.

I think for the girls they've got it in the back of their mind that every time they meet a new client that he's going to be an axe murderer so when they know they've got someone coming who isn't a total pain in the arse (unless they're up for anal of course) then they relax a bit more.

A tip I've learnt is that if I find a girl I know I'll want to see more than a couple of times I'll drop a few hints early one that a big fantasy for me is for the girl to answer the door naked. Most will be up for this, if they're indies, so even if they are in chatty mode then they're still naked and if they really insist on telling me about their life then I can always start the reverse oral.

Offline Hertsgent

Not had that problem so much myself, although my habit is to strip down to my undercrackers in one smooth motion as I hand over the cash....perhaps this is a good signal  :crazy:

Offline unclepokey

Like Herts gent I waste no time in getting my kit off but my Sloggi Tangas for Men seem to make the ladies pause for breath to admire the contours of Uncle's bulge. They mostly continue to chatter away but the remedy is simple enough namely stuff their cake holes with cock.

Uncle Pokey

Offline Stalinator

Chatting is just a way to run down your clock of paid time.

I just stick my cock in their gobs. Shuts them up nicely.

Offline PussyLover789

When i book a WG wether ive seen her before or not, business has to start within 10 minutes of me handing her the cash else i will ask the question eg. How come you havent started yet? sounds harsh but im here for the sex, if i want a long convo with someone ive got plenty of freinds who will do so, just saying  :timeout:

ickydicky

aye just stick your cock in their mouth

Offline claretandblue

How often are you seeing these regulars op?could it be they think you are looking for a girlfriend substitute as opposed to just a fuck hence the chitchat?

Offline Roth

How often are you seeing these regulars op?could it be they think you are looking for a girlfriend substitute as opposed to just a fuck hence the chitchat?

+1 Your right.  :thumbsup: Sounds like they are. Trouble is that no matter how nice a bloke the OP is these prossies are still charging him for their time.  :( :( Different matter if the chat was off the clock afterwards.  Probably needs to be straight up with them or move on.  :hi:

Offline itk

Tell her, 'Let's get down to the business I'm here for, and we will continue the chat after my time.' Chances are she won't give you the time of day if it's over the allotted time

Offline regular_guy

i get where the OP is coming from,  used to get this a lot,  and not wanting to be rude let it slide.

nowadays,  i still chat but make sure it doesn't stop me getting undressed,  then either start kissing them or guide their hand to where i want it to go,  this usually works and doesn't spoil the mood.

I do believe most aren't wasting time,  but genuinely just being friendly.

Offline claretandblue

+1 Your right.  :thumbsup: Sounds like they are. Trouble is that no matter how nice a bloke the OP is these prossies are still charging him for their time.  :( :( Different matter if the chat was off the clock afterwards.  Probably needs to be straight up with them or move on.  :hi:
Agreed nothing wrong with chit chat as long as it's on top of the time you have paid  :hi:

Offline DrGFreeman

some chat on arrival is necessary, to settle nerves on both sides, even with regulars.
And its the polite thing to do.
like most, I'm happy to chat while undressing. But when I'm stood in my underpants, sporting a semi, chat is over.

As cueball said "its your responsibility to drive the appointment in a polite and respectful manner"
when youre ready, I would stop responding to her chat, maybe nod and say 'hmmm', but no encouragement..
For me you cant just grab her - its rude and will piss her off. You need to get her to come to you.
I do this with a cheeky smile, eye contact and a beckoning finger.
Once shes within arm reach, its game on.

Offline two20

I'm totally afflicted by this, the trouble is its part of me and I can't turn it off. I'd love to say "I don't give a fuck if your cat's died" but in reality it's nothing like that. Maybe role play is the answer, you play the part of a WG and I'll be a Punter, Oh shit thats what its supposed to be  :)

Offline madeinwales56

I have experienced the chatty prossie syndrome many times. Nowadays I tell her that we can have a good old natter later but in the meantime I would like her mouth around my cock. I feel this unambiguous approach normally works.

Offline MJ.spritzen

I think it's time to move to another girl and take another approach this time. With my last regular i did have some of this but it didn't count as my time. If it started to i just used to change the subject to something sexual right away.

If she's naked push her on the bed and eat her pussy. She can talk away all she wants and you're happy enough.

Offline Stalinator

The only problem with being direct is that the deluded woman might stick your details up on saafe as an abusive punter thus blackballing you from any more punts.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Funny how the prossie wants to chit chat during the punt or after the money has been handed over maybe suggest that the convo can be had after the punt, you will be surprised with the response you get back on that one  :hi:

James999

I'm a nice bloke, get good feedback on AW, but I've noticed a downside to this..

My regulars have started getting more chatty at the start of the meet e.g chatting about all sorts and i'm going " yeah, how lovely etc.."

I just want her to shut the fuck up and get into slut role. I can't talk rationally with a hard on, i'm just focussed on the goods. Happy to chat afterwards, but not when I arrive all sexed up...

The trend is first punt, great, second, ok and then after that, goes downhill, usually ending up with wilt or a no cum scenario..

It's my fault, I shouldn't be so pleasant and approachable. I think i'll have to either tell them to zip it, or move on to new punts and be a bit less amiable...

Paid time is for shagging, if a pro$$ie wants a chat then do it in her time / off the clock  :thumbsup:

Just tell them you want to try roleplay, and the first one you want to try is her as a mute  :music:

Offline HappyandLucky

If you're seeing a regular it's easy to set the ground rules. You return for a guaranteed good session. As such she needs to mix it up a bit and surprise you. Chat is for off the clock as you enjoy her company but you don't pay anyone over a £1 a minute for the pleasure. If that doesn't work for her it's time to move on for a good while. Tell her you need to watch your pound notes before hand and see what you get. Most regs will bend over backwards to keep a good reg. If not she shouldn't be your reg in the first place.

Offline Ellroy44

I know where you're coming from mate, am quite an affable fella myself. Best to be polite for a few mins while casually removing shoes and socks while engaged in chit chat. Make a show of putting your phone on silent etc throw a few compliments her way before moving things definitively towards fucking  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Its a familiarity thing fella like what others have said before me. A regular should know that you are there to f**k her not to chat with her.

If she wants to chat suggest she does it on her time after you have had your fun and see how she reacts to that !!!

Offline SamLP

Stop being the nice guy. That doesn't mean you be a bad guy, but compliment her and say how you can't wait to see your cock in her mouth. Prep her for the slutty role you want, undress her, or just pull her up and initiate kissing. If she wants a chat at the end once time is up, then that's her choice and yours too if you want to stay and chat.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Recently had my first punt and been lurking here a bit since. This is exactly what I experienced. At the time I just thought "lovely girl can see myself visiting again" but replaying the event in my head later I realised we talked in amongst most of the action. The ending was a big let down - I assumed it was down to a combination of nerves and stagefright (and years of self abuse ;)) but with hindsight it also just wasnt a sexy mood. I can see I need to be a lot more assertive next time.

Offline stevedave

This happens to me sometimes too. It can go one of two ways:

1. You get fucked around for time...you get half as much action as you want.

2. The girl adds on time to account for the chatting and you, effectively, get more time than you pay for.

Category 1 happens at least 95% of the time, if not more. It's the exceptionally rare girls who fall into category 2 that get the repeat business.

SUMO61

Good advice all, much appreciated. I like the " drive the punt " concept and also the stuff about girlfriend..

I told the WG yesterday that I can't have a rational conversation with a hard on, so we'd chat afterwards. But having to say that spoilt the occasion somewhat.

Recently I've been using three regulars, maybe time to move on a bit. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that.....

Offline stevedave

Good advice all, much appreciated. I like the " drive the punt " concept and also the stuff about girlfriend..

I told the WG yesterday that I can't have a rational conversation with a hard on, so we'd chat afterwards. But having to say that spoilt the occasion somewhat.

Recently I've been using three regulars, maybe time to move on a bit. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that.....

I agree with that sentiment - that's why I don't see girls especially regularly. Yes, there's those I'll return to, but I like to explore the others that are out there.

That's punting - taking a punt and hoping for the best (or, if you've done your research on here properly, being fairly sure of the result)

Offline Steely Dan

A good regular started to slip into that mode.  She is not lazy - she was probably just thinking a breather was what I wanted.  Any way what she said specifically was, did I want a massage?  Hmm yes I said, (guided her hand on to my dick), you can massage me right here with your hand and then your mouth. (It was light hearted when I said it).  Kept the mood but she got back to business. (This was anabelle -see my review- if you want to know).

Offline Tony_Red

This happens to me A LOT. They often start telling me shit that I don't wanna hear and a few have shown me pictures of their kids. The last thing I wanna see is the mug of the kid who's mom I want punt with! 1 darling revealed her true nature and started gossiping about another WG and I just nodded along and made my way.

It took me about 6 months to solve this problem. I get them to stand up and they usually shut up just before I begin to start. Sometimes, I still get caught out with the really good lookers and it's partly my fault for letting them blabber on. Thanks for the tips throughout the thread. Some good info.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 10:12:12 am by Tony_Red »

Funny how they want to talk on your alloted time I wonder if after the punt had finished they would be so chatty because we all know, a high majority of them dnt wash themselves or change the sheets in between clients so it's not like they are busy  :music:

Rod trotter

Great thread OP and is something ive noticed all too often.
This chatty approach in the main is a deviant way to run the clock down as we know, i just get straight into it and have my evil way, if they wanna chat afterwards then fine but i must admit the small talk afterwards can be so cringeworthy i hate it.

I know its nice to be nice but being a cunt in the bedroom is why we are there tbh.i like sex, ive paid for sex.

Offline threechilliman

Time wasting tactic for me. My favourites get stuck into me from the off, any catching up can be done at the end.

tcm

Offline JamesKW

On the party scene being a nice bloke is a real bonus,most of the girls don't like being continuously pounded for two hours so they are looking for some respite.I have had girls pull me ahead of other punters if they think they are going to get a heavy session and I have had longer sessions if they see the next person in the queue they don't like the look of.

adultwork66

one time girl chatted for 60 minutes and her music stopped.

She goes oh your times up. then she asks did we do anything.

for about 2 minutes from the timer to her asking and thinking if we done anything i remained silent and lost. i am thinking this £60 gone to the bin etc.

She asked me if i could drop her off to the bank, and then train station as she had an outcall, long out call. and if i could come back and pick her up. i did it. once back home she made me a coffee or something and said i must go beacuse she was tired and she feels bad and promices to make it up.

i did not call back, nor did she. fast forward many many years later.

i call a lady for a massage, shes busy but she goes her friend whos new, shes mature, inexpereinced and qulified and she can do me for 50% discount and there are no extras with both women.

so i thought i need a massage, they always say no on the phone, so lets see how it goes. it is around 10pm and i cancel. she goes call me when you can see me. so i called around 12:10 midnight.

either way with alot of begging and this and that she said okay. she needs like 10 minutes to setup the table.

Offline mh

for about 2 minutes from the timer to her asking and thinking if we done anything i remained silent and lost. i am thinking this £60 gone to the bin etc.

She asked me if i could drop her off to the bank, and then train station as she had an outcall, long out call. and if i could come back and pick her up. i did it. once back home she made me a coffee or something and said i must go beacuse she was tired and she feels bad and promices to make it up.

i call a lady for a massage, shes busy but she goes her friend whos new, shes mature, inexpereinced and qulified and she can do me for 50% discount and there are no extras with both women.

so i thought i need a massage, they always say no on the phone, so lets see how it goes. it is around 10pm and i cancel. she goes call me when you can see me. so i called around 12:10 midnight.

either way with alot of begging and this and that she said okay. she needs like 10 minutes to setup the table.

When is chapter 2 coming out? What a cliffhanger!
 :dash:

ickydicky

Time wasting tactic for me. My favourites get stuck into me from the off, any catching up can be done at the end.

tcm

that works for me :cool:

Offline Ellroy44

When is chapter 2 coming out? What a cliffhanger!
 :dash:

Finish it! Finish it!  :D :D :D

Offline Desimonic

I'm a nice guy, i get it all the time, its usual banter before the cloths come off, or if its a regular we do chat but they usual make up for it in the end  :crazy:

Are you fucking for real you spoke for sixty minutes during a punt and then dropped her off at the bank and to another out call afterwards . If this story is true then you are a mug and walk over and you have no sympathy from me

Offline Stalinator

I have heard of mug punters but you take the biscuit.

ickydicky

I have heard of mug punters but you take the biscuit.

what kinda bicci :lol:

Offline Anadin

If anything I find being a nice guy regular gets me priority appointments, I have a nice quick chat but tend to only book 30 mins anyway so I've never had time wasting chats. Also I tend to throw my clothes on moments after I cum so as not to outstay my welcome. I've had one chatty WG but I'm usually too horny to allow chatting to go on too long I'll politely find a way to express my desire to move things along but she wasn't the type to waste time she was attempting to nurture a good relationship with me and would ask me about things we'd previously spoken about.

Anyway nothing wastes time quite like a massage, which I've learned to always decline.

A tip I've learnt is that if I find a girl I know I'll want to see more than a couple of times I'll drop a few hints early one that a big fantasy for me is for the girl to answer the door naked. Most will be up for this, if they're indies, so even if they are in chatty mode then they're still naked and if they really insist on telling me about their life then I can always start the reverse oral.

Funnily enough I've been doing this for years as I genuinely can't be arsed to undress WGs and some put on some real layers.

Offline mrdiamond77

There are girls who use it as a time wasting tactic.  Just like one of the girls I see who goes out of the room to fetch me a drink when I have just gotten out of the shower.  My regular jumps on me pretty much as soon as I have handed over the money and showered, which is what I want.

Tierney

Got a punt lined up for tomorrow with a girl I've seen a couple of times before so I'll be on the look out for this. I've certainly noticed with said girl that's she very chatty on the phone with me now she knows who I am so we'll see what she's like in the room. Although I'll have something up my sleeve when I arrive that will certainly distract her and get the punt off to a bang.  :P

Offline Malvolio

WGs are not mindreaders - if you let them chat to you before the punt they'll think you like it.  Forget the embarrassment - you're paying and if you want her to start sucking your cock just say so.

I've also found that returning to the room naked after having a shower giver her a pretty good idea of what I'm after.