Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Revues , my little gripe  (Read 2478 times)

shithappens

Why do people take the time and trouble  to write a revue when all the information they post is :-
Nice venue ! Gorgeous woman better than pictures ---- and then when it comes to describing the main event ---- I don't think it's fair on WG to divulge what happened between us ! For fuck sake why bother posting anything ???

Offline cueball

I take it your on about AW field reports are you?

Imo ukp reviews tend to be warts and all, including all the info needed.

AW field reports tend to be fluffy bollocks that need approving by the lass before publishing. I never read em.

Offline TemplarLord

However it's review not revue. :angry:

Review: an opinion
Revue: A theatrical production. :dash:

vw

Maybe if you could spell review you would have a valid gripe.  :wacko: :bomb:

Maybe a link to a shit one or 2 would help.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 09:25:30 pm by vw »

shithappens

Sorry about the spelling. I realise that is important !! (Not)
Take a look at this External Link/Members Only

Offline od13218

Everyone knows that AW reviews are an utter waste of time, that's why people come here instead!

Offline Malvolio

Take anything you read in the AW feedback section with a massive pinch of salt.

oring123

Take anything you read in the AW feedback section with a massive pinch of salt.
aw feedback all total shite only good thing is if punter you respect writes it

Offline Steely Dan

Agree on how poor AW is. That is not writing, it's typing.

My gripe: why do people come on this site (with great reviews) and complain about another site?  Are you ok with the revues on trip advisor BTW? Feel free to unload if you have a concern....

Anyway the answer to your question on why they do it? To get a good rating from her in the hope it leads to better sex. Not saying it will, but it is what they think when they write I mean type..

shithappens

I expressed my opinion in the mistaken belief that this was a discussion forum !! But obviously some fellow  "punters"think that's not the case ------ I was just expressing my own personal opinion,

vw

I expressed my opinion in the mistaken belief that this was a discussion forum !! But obviously some fellow  "punters"think that's not the case ------ I was just expressing my own personal opinion,

Yes it is a discussion forum and people discussed yet you want to cry on pm. :cry:

Not sure why you are so upset ?   :unknown:

Roulette

AW feedback is useful in that if they have non-zero feedback then they might be real, especially if it's feedback from someone who themselves has varied feedback.

Next biggest concern is 'does she look anything like the photographs'. Any feedback saying 'photos accurate' is a massive boost.

I guess the next concern after that is maybe 'does she do everything she says she does', except that doesn't really bother me 'cos I'm so easily pleased. Dick in slot, I'm happy. My reviews will all be useless to you 'cos I'm too vanilla.

Roulette

The review you linked to is packed with info:
Clean appartment. Good shower. Parking. Felt safe. Well dressed. Nice face. Good skin. Able to take the lead. Does dinner dates.

To be fair there are no service details, but honestly I feel a bit awkward about the kiss-and-tell aspect of reviews too. Mostly when it feels more intimate than professional.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:21:01 am by Roulette »

Roulette

Oh god. I'm gonna be branded a fluffy. It's true. I confess.

Offline Marmalade

Why do people take the time and trouble  to write a revue when all the information they post is :-
Nice venue ! Gorgeous woman better than pictures ---- and then when it comes to describing the main event ---- I don't think it's fair on WG to divulge what happened between us ! For fuck sake why bother posting anything ???
Agree on how poor AW is. That is not writing, it's typing.

My gripe: why do people come on this site (with great reviews) and complain about another site?  Are you ok with the revues on trip advisor BTW? Feel free to unload if you have a concern....

Anyway the answer to your question on why they do it? To get a good rating from her in the hope it leads to better sex. Not saying it will, but it is what they think when they write I mean type..
It's a valid enough question from the OP if we take it to mean why the fuck to people bother writing reviews on AW. Not to forget that sometimes people write utter bollocks on UKP reviews but at least they are subject to challenge. As to why people slaver on the keyboard at the AW site in post-ejaculatory haze and shitty-arse licking, this is a profound question for psychopathologists. Perhaps Nick Broomfield (groan) could do an investigative documentary on it.  :cool:

oring123

Punters pay £100 plus for shag they like to convince them selfs it was. Worth it
Hense feild report .
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 06:35:18 am by oring123 »

Offline Roth

Generally AW ratings and Field Reports are not worth the virtual paper there written on.  If a punter gives a neutral or negative AW rating he leaves himself open to the same in return from the prossie in retaliation.  That then  lives on AW for other prossies who might decide to block him unfairly.  At least now they can't leave hidden notes on punters like they used to - well at least that's what we all think. :unknown:

As said above, AW ratings can give some idea if a prossie is half legit specially if the rating has come from a long standing punter but even then the whole process is a bit fucking iffy IMHO.

At least on here you get a proper review and although it is open to challenge by other punters it gives a better idea of the prossie and her service.   :hi:

A fair few prossies wouldn't agree with all this of course. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:23:13 am by Roth »

Offline Marmalade

A fair few prossies wouldn't agree with all this of course.
Whereas only the few (very few!) fair ones would  :lol:

Offline smiths

A/W is a site run by low lifes and has many low life WGs on it, I don't believe one word on it unless the WG proves otherwise to me by offering me good service or I happen to know, trust and/or respect the punter who has left a review or feedback, which is why UKP is essential. On here punters get challenged for posting bollocks reviews.

Offline smiths

Generally AW ratings and Field Reports are not worth the virtual paper there written on.  If a punter gives a neutral or negative AW rating he leaves himself open to the same in return from the prossie in retaliation.  That then  lives on AW for other prossies who might decide to block him unfairly.  At least now they can't leave hidden notes on punters like they used to - well at least that's what we all think. :unknown:

As said above, AW ratings can give some idea if a prossie is half legit specially if the rating has come from a long standing punter but even then the whole process is a bit fucking iffy IMHO.

At least on here you get a proper review and although it is open to challenge by other punters it gives a better idea of the prossie and her service.   :hi:

A fair few prossies wouldn't agree with all this of course. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Your retaliation point prove to ME why A/Ws feedback system works against the best interests of punters, no doubt bad WGs and their pimps are laughing their heads off that punters wont be honest and give them bad FB if its justified in the punters view. I just hope some punters will post it on here.

Offline Roth

Your retaliation point prove to ME why A/Ws feedback system works against the best interests of punters, no doubt bad WGs and their pimps are laughing their heads off that punters wont be honest and give them bad FB if its justified in the punters view. I just hope some punters will post it on here.

Very true.   :thumbsup: The only time AW feedbacks are really useful is for a punter to build up his required street cred to see a prossie who demands them. For me those prossies can just fuck right off but for other punters it a fair reason to build it up I suppose.  :hi:  But that's going off thread probably. :unknown:

Offline smiths

Very true.   :thumbsup: The only time AW feedbacks are really useful is for a punter to build up his required street cred to see a prossie who demands them. For me those prossies can just fuck right off but for other punters it a fair reason to build it up I suppose.  :hi:  But that's going off thread probably. :unknown:

And that comes down to whether a punter is prepared to jump through hoops to punt, I punt to suit me so wont jump through such hoops, however if I lived and punted in a punting desert my view might be different, fortunately I don't. ;)

Offline regular_guy

i think most of us can spot a real review on AW rather than a fluffy planted one,  if i am serious about seeing the WG,  i sometimes look at who else the reviewer has reviewed etc and make a judgement call on whether i believe its real,  unless they've been reviewed on UKP of course.

however,  for the people who haven't come across UKP then the AW ones are the only ones they can make a judgement on,  you just learn by experience like anything in life

carefree

Spelieng is impurtent achully othurwise nowon will undurstand waht tha fucck yoo arre talcking abowt :dash:

Offline SamLP

Punters that write those useless field reports are not doing it for the sake of the punter. They're usually doe eyed guys who have deluded themselves into believing what took place was special that they have to respect the honour of the WG by not revealing specifics as that would be un-gentleman-like. Others have specific agendas for their own benefit. Either way, they're mostly of no use to anyone or inaccurate.

Offline od13218

The review you linked to is packed with info:
Clean appartment. Good shower. Parking. Felt safe. Well dressed. Nice face. Good skin. Able to take the lead. Does dinner dates.

To be fair there are no service details, but honestly I feel a bit awkward about the kiss-and-tell aspect of reviews too. Mostly when it feels more intimate than professional.

The whole bloody point of this forum is to share the nitty gritty so that punters don't get misled or disappointed by what is and isn't on offer. It might seem intimate but we are parting with our hard earned cash for sex at the end of the day, and we need to know what the sex was actually like.

shithappens

Happy punting guys. I think this thread has reached its conclusion

Offline Paulday

Bit off topic but shithappens brings up an interesting point regards spelling. He is obviously not bothered but for me if there are a few or some shocking spelling mistakes on a AW profile I would not see the girl, it just shouts out her level of education, if English is her first language, potentially her background and is a massive warning flag to me. If she doesn't have pride in her profile I assume how much pride would she have in herself and therefore her service.

The worst one I saw was a fit girl, just my type, who had written 'sexy, skiny and smart' in her strap line. I even emailed to her to point the mistake out hoping she would change it so I could see her but I just got an email that said she wasn't working that day when I not even asked her about a booking...

Might just be an issue I have as a paid up member of the your / you're / their / there police!

Offline sigmund

Not that I pay much attention to any AW ratings or reports but I'd have totally disregarded that field report due to the inclusion of "I have seen her on two dinner dates"...... deluded fool probably thinks he's Richard Gere and she's Julia Roberts. :wacko:

oring123

Happy punting guys. I think this thread has reached its conclusion
this remark makes my blood boil each thread is open til admin shuts it simple .

Offline ianvilla

Spelieng is impurtent achully othurwise nowon will undurstand waht tha fucck yoo arre talcking abowt :dash:

I think this proves that correct spelling does not always help you to understand.  :hi:

carefree

I think this proves that correct spelling does not always help you to understand.  :hi:

You are clearly attempting to make a point here, I'm just not sure what it is :hi: