Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Candys - Harlesden  (Read 3751 times)

1 review(s) for Lovely Lara25 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I first saw Candy when she was called Vendy around a month ago. She dissapeared and came back with a new profile.

I had two excellent punts with Candy. I would say she's a gem, but she has several caveats which I'm sure several punters would mark the experience as negative. However, I left both times having enjoyed it.
Based in Harlesden, in a studio flat.

Candy is an attractive girl, not stunning but attractive. A nice body, similar physique to Eva/Angie but better looking with a better body IMO.
A very good kisser, one of the best I've had. She treats you with a genuine gfe when it comes to kissing. Tight body to body contact
Good OWO, DT's, but didn't suck my balls (I didn't ask but probably she probably doesn't do it)
Only fucked her in mish but she has a nice arse. She's a very good fuck though, lots of passion with constant dfk..

Nice pert tits. Says she's 23. Good English but will blabber sweet nothings constantly in Hungarian. Loves to sing and dance to music she has playing (apparently used to be a dj)
Fun, jokes & has a good attitude. Not a clock watcher.

Now for the caveats/negatives
Doesn't allow fingering
Doesn't allow RO (she's uncomfortable with many punters licking her + hygiene) Not an issue for me as I rarely perform RO on WG's but can see it a problem for others.
Doesn't allow her tits to be sucked on either - that baffled me
Only wants sex in mish. Doesn't do CG at all, apparently she never has. Doggy is probably on offer though.

She says she's not going to be working for long, going on holiday then will be back as a madame, but in this business many return back to the job.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Offline smiths

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

She says she's not going to be working for long, going on holiday then will be back as a madame, but in this business many return back to the job.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well when the money is spent on holiday we will see about that  :yahoo:

LL

Thanks for the review Sam. She's been on my hotlist for a while but I haven't felt like taking a risk.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the heads up Sam LP
What about comms and availability?
She looks good......

Offline Nowornever

We can always bargain on you mate! Great find!

Offline SamLP

Cheers guys
Her comms are good. I think she does her own, but not sure.

Offline loner

does she look like that photo or more like the verification photo which is abit.....

Offline SamLP

does she look like that photo or more like the verification photo which is abit.....

The veri photo isn't on show so I don't know, unless you can post it on here, but she does look like the photo I posted.

Offline The_Don

but she does look like the photo I posted.

I would agree, looking at the photos. Veri pictures in most cases (IMO) don't look great. Plain, with out (war paint) make up.

A little off topic, some W/G look better in the veri pictures that the FG or PG's

The veri photo isn't on show so I don't know, unless you can post it on here,

As requested

DIRTY CANDYS
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 10:23:50 am by The_Don »

Offline SamLP

Thanks TD. That's her as well, although she looks like she's just woken up. She's all smiles during the punt as well.

Offline loner

so she will greet u with make up right?

Offline SamLP

Not in my visits to her, but she didn't look as rough as the veri pic. Similar to TD, in my experience veri pics can be a tad harsh on a girl. If you're not attracted to her, don't visit.

Offline jichael mackson

Tried to book previously... No replies either texts email or calls

spart@n

Profile now taken over by a new girl?

Offline SamLP

Profile now taken over by a new girl?

Can't be sure. She's taken off her face photo but the rest are the same ones she was using before. She's had a name change but that isn't new as she's changed it a few times before.