Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Innocent Milene Aberdeen  (Read 2247 times)

5 review(s) for Innocent Milene (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline spud jizz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yet another dreg in the barrel that is aberdeen  :dash:
Seen milene profile on adultwork a few days ago and with the feed back looking ok, i booked a appointment for 2 pm today 
£100 for half an hour is premier league stuff but she reassured me she gave good service.
Funny thing was, sitting in the car outside i had a bad feeling about this one. Should have trusted my gut feeling.
She's on a street just off the bottom of union street, bit shitty, looking back at it now.
Up a flight of stairs, knocks on the door, and its the girl in the profile, which is a good start, directed into the bedroom and hand over my hard earned £100
Was asked to shower, which i did but a cold one a the shower was not working right, bit of a shitty shower room really.
On to the bedroom.  As we lay on the bed she started owo, but there was more hand action than mouth action, as i looked down i could see she was just wanking me with the head of my shaft just in her mouth. I asked her to stop wanking me and give a blowjob but she said she was.
She came up for some dfk which was good and i enjoyed but still wanking me away so i asked for a condom to be put on.
We started with her on top but she would let go of the base of my shaft, only taking the tip in her.
Asked for mis and the same again trying to cock block me, had her legs up so i couldn't get in deep.
At that point id lost interest and ask what was she trying to do, nothing she said, i right.
I jumped off the bed and said fuck it iam off.
Another thing is ive a fuckin sore throat after seeing her so i dont think hygiene is high on her list
So there you go anther negative in aberdeen  :dash:
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

herodotus16

Its a fuckin wilderness out there in Aberdeen spud - thanks for sharing  :hi:

Normink

I've seen a few reviews on here now, and I must admit I'm tempted. Things has me thinking now

Offline DoctorSalchicha

That girl has been reported here before but her name was 'Pure Inocence' which I just realized her profile has been deleted. She's basically a big scammer pretending lot of shite.

Her old AW number id was 3482795 and same crap, 'oh! your cock is to big'... so on... sorry dude.

Offline spud jizz

when she opened the door i did recognized her from way back but it didnt click till after id left.
Her profile is cleverly written and comes over as a young inexperienced girl but she must be pushing 30 now, she should know how to take cock by now  :lol:

Offline EL1M1N8OR

She's on a street just off the bottom of union street, bit shitty, looking back at it now.

Is that [Removed by admin at request of poster].  That is a Romainian B&S hot spot.  I got the impression they a traffficking from there.

Offline auldie63

Aye well the plod will know exactly where to go then.

Offline spud jizz

Is that [Removed by admin at request of poster].  That is a Romainian B&S hot spot.  I got the impression they a traffficking from there.
aye thats it.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

aye thats it.

Been there twice. Never again!  I am going to make the assumption she is a Romainian WG.  Anyone else reading AVOID that address.

Another address [Removed by admin at request of poster] flat up the very top, door on the left.  I see George Street on a profile on VS I avoid no matter how good looking they are.

Some one needs to report these addresses for human trafficking.

Offline spud jizz

Been there twice. Never again!  I am going to make the assumption she is a Romainian WG.  Anyone else reading AVOID that address.

Another address [Removed by admin at request of poster] flat up the very top, door on the left.  I see George Street on a profile on VS I avoid no matter how good looking they are.

just before you get too excited we yer self, I was there to see a hoor, thats all. I did not see anyone else in the flat.
As for George street, yes ive been there too and i dont think any girls there are force to have sex against their will or any human trafficking.
Its aberdeen no the wild wild west

Offline DrGFreeman

from the site rules :
3. Do NOT give an address or sufficient information to allow a casual reader of the board to identify where the WG is based.

I have seen several different girls in that flat. Its not a Romanian hotspot, more Polish.

Some one needs to report these addresses for human trafficking
really ? based on what ?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 02:39:30 pm by DrGFreeman »

Offline EL1M1N8OR

just before you get too excited we yer self, I was there to see a hoor, thats all. I did not see anyone else in the flat.
As for George street, yes ive been there too and i dont think any girls there are force to have sex against their will or any human trafficking.
Its aberdeen no the wild wild west

I went there 1st time and seen 1 girl.  2nd time was not the girl in the profile.  I showed the 2nd girl a picture of the 1st girl stating I saw another girl in the same location.  Her english was so poor she thought I was questioning the B&S profile and kept trying to convince me it was her in the profile when it was clearly not.

I said I'm leaving and she went and got another lass that came through.  More attractive than the first girl, I told her I wanted her instead she refused. Both tried to convince me it was her in the profile.  I thought fuck it I'll get what I came for.

Got down to it, once I was hard she sat back and opened her legs ready to go no Johnny.  I told her no chance, she went throught to the room next door to get a rubber.

After I was done she sat there staring at the floor the whole time, only thing she kept saying to me was "okay?"  I ended up leaving early.

Couple of things that makes me think she was trafficked - Very poor English, someone running the operations behind the scenes, no condoms in the room used, and it wouldn't take a psychiatrist to read her body lanuage stating she asbolutely didn't want to be there.

You'll be surprised the amount of human trafficking taking place, especially to wealthy nations from less fortunate countries.  Naive to assume that people smuggling is only exclusive to the late 19th century.

Offline DrGFreeman

Couple of things that makes me think she was trafficked - Very poor English, someone running the operations behind the scenes, no condoms in the room used, and it wouldn't take a psychiatrist to read her body lanuage stating she asbolutely didn't want to be there
I agree there's lots of red flags there
however, I've seen two different polish girls at that address and I'm sure neither of them were
I still think you are wrong to post the address.

Trafficking does happen, but how often ? less than the ladies of mumsnet would have us believe :
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline EL1M1N8OR

I do try not to give the exact location of WGs, even in negative reviews.  However if a Sergei thinks they can scam people out of money without reprecussion this type activity will continue.

I am not advocating any hostility towards the people in question.  Merely alerting punters from a previous experience.

The Admin has made made aware of the post with the mention of address.

Offline spud jizz

I went there 1st time and seen 1 girl.  2nd time was not the girl in the profile.  I showed the 2nd girl a picture of the 1st girl stating I saw another girl in the same location.  Her english was so poor she thought I was questioning the B&S profile and kept trying to convince me it was her in the profile when it was clearly not.

I said I'm leaving and she went and got another lass that came through.  More attractive than the first girl, I told her I wanted her instead she refused. Both tried to convince me it was her in the profile.  I thought fuck it I'll get what I came for.

Got down to it, once I was hard she sat back and opened her legs ready to go no Johnny.  I told her no chance, she went throught to the room next door to get a rubber.

After I was done she sat there staring at the floor the whole time, only thing she kept saying to me was "okay?"  I ended up leaving early.

Couple of things that makes me think she was trafficked - Very poor English, someone running the operations behind the scenes, no condoms in the room used, and it wouldn't take a psychiatrist to read her body lanuage stating she asbolutely didn't want to be there.

You'll be surprised the amount of human trafficking taking place, especially to wealthy nations from less fortunate countries.  Naive to assume that people smuggling is only exclusive to the late 19th century.
But you managed to plough on, good on ye son  :lol:

Offline EL1M1N8OR

But you managed to plough on, good on ye son  :lol:

Actually.. No I left early. 

Offline EL1M1N8OR

when she opened the door i did recognized her from way back but it didnt click till after id left.
Her profile is cleverly written and comes over as a young inexperienced girl but she must be pushing 30 now, she should know how to take cock by now  :lol:

Innocent young and inexperienced sounds a bit suspicious.  Could be interpreted by others as paying well over the odds prices for a bit of baldy fanny.

Especially if you have been stung already by the same WG.

Using a similar user name "Pure Innocence" as pointed out by another UKP user.

Oh well, she appeared to be nearly 30 and you went for it.

Fair play  :lol:

Yet another dreg in the barrel that is aberdeen  :dash:
Seen milene profile on adultwork a few days ago and with the feed back looking ok, i booked a appointment for 2 pm today 
£100 for half an hour is premier league stuff but she reassured me she gave good service.
Funny thing was, sitting in the car outside i had a bad feeling about this one. Should have trusted my gut feeling.
Up a flight of stairs, knocks on the door, and its the girl in the profile, which is a good start, directed into the bedroom and hand over my hard earned £100
Was asked to shower, which i did but a cold one a the shower was not working right, bit of a shitty shower room really.
On to the bedroom.  As we lay on the bed she started owo, but there was more hand action than mouth action, as i looked down i could see she was just wanking me with the head of my shaft just in her mouth. I asked her to stop wanking me and give a blowjob but she said she was.
She came up for some dfk which was good and i enjoyed but still wanking me away so i asked for a condom to be put on.
We started with her on top but she would let go of the base of my shaft, only taking the tip in her.
Asked for mis and the same again trying to cock block me, had her legs up so i couldn't get in deep.
At that point id lost interest and ask what was she trying to do, nothing she said, i right.
I jumped off the bed and said fuck it iam off.
Another thing is ive a fuckin sore throat after seeing her so i dont think hygiene is high on her list
So there you go anther negative in aberdeen  :dash:

Then again..
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 02:41:18 am by EL1M1N8OR »

Offline spud jizz

Innocent young and inexperienced sounds a bit suspicious.  Could be interpreted by others as paying well over the odds prices for a bit of baldy fanny.

Especially if you have been stung already by the same WG.

Using a similar user name "Pure Innocence" as pointed out by another UKP user.

Oh well, she appeared to be nearly 30 and you went for it.

Fair play  :lol:

Then again..
I did pay way over the odds and also i will admit i didnt do a search on here for her but if i remember, i think the first time i saw her she was ok
I think the first time i saw her she was doing rub and tug .