Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Full+GFE+JENNY (Kings Cross WC1X)  (Read 765 times)

2 review(s) for Sweet Cindy GFE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Short version: Poor attitude, swearing, didn't want to confirm services before money was handed over

Services: None

Price: £0 (would have been £100 per hour)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid) Jenny, English is basic to ok

Location: Small flat in Kings cross. Small to mid sized bedroom very basic and well used.
Small to mid sized bathroom with a real bath + shower attachment and some toiletries.
Permit zones = Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:30 / 08:30 - 13:30, parking directly outside, pay and display (£4.30 PH)
Tube = Kings Cross, a 5min walk

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures: Are ok to fair, IMO.

The girl: Mid to long blond hair, size 10 (is fair) 5 foot 5, in her 20. Fake tits from what I could see (C/D cup).

Plus + I walked.

Negative: Her attitude was poor and didn't want to commit to services listed, when I questioned what was on offer!

I will add,

She was a plan B (after plan A, messed me about). I asked her a few questions to confirm things before going a head with the punt.
But she didn't want to fully commit to anything, when questioned (before handing over any money). So I showed her the A/W profile, likes list.
And this is where she started ranting, then swearing, in Polish and I know a few words and then told her, no thanks and left.

As always, YMMV with any W/G

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 11:12:05 am by The_Don »

Online pumps

nice one for walking, clearly a scam.

i see the profiles gone already?

Online The_Don

nice one for walking, clearly a scam.

The other review under this A/W profile, ID. Stated issue with services as well. So I wanted to triple check, before going a head and parting with cash

i see the profiles gone already?

External Link/Members Only

I don't (always have the time to) post a review, directly after the event.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 11:21:02 am by The_Don »

Online pumps

I don't (always have the time to) post a review, directly after the event.

Make sense, & neither do I. but as you hadn't mentioned it was gone in your review (not that I noticed anyway) I thought maybe they removed the profile upon seeing this negative review... but that's cleared up  :drinks:

David Oliver

Well done for walking out are a a few girls working from that flat from years back  :D

Online The_Don

Make sense, & neither do I. but as you hadn't mentioned it was gone in your review (not that I noticed anyway) I thought maybe they removed the profile upon seeing this negative review... but that's cleared up  :drinks:

Good point and thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Belgarion