Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_Melisa - West Drayton  (Read 1071 times)

18 review(s) for Curvy_Melisa (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5961357) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline London calling

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 ph

Services:
FK
DFK
OWO
CIM
Tit Wank
Sex (protected)

Comms: Via phone call and text

Start of with a compulsory shower and once finished Melisa enters the bedroom and straight into DFK, whilst kissing she removes the towel and starts getting me hard.
Sits me down on the edge of the bed and begins a sloppy blowjob, very good technique. She removes her dress and starts to give me a tit wank. We get onto the bed and more DFK and I slip my hand down between her legs and begin to rub her pussy, as she gets wet I slip in a finger to no objections. I then go down on her, on with the mac and she climbs on for some CG. I didn't last much longer and shoot my load.
After a clean up she offers a massage, she is very good and when I asked her she did say she has had training. 15 minutes later it is onto round 2, more kissing and then OWO followed by CIM.
Once cleaned up I am offered a shower which I took as she does use oil when giving the massage.

Overall a very good experience and definitely vfm and I would return.

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review.

How would you rate her looks? In general you often get what you pay for... So, I assume her looks are just right for her price point.
Did you find sweet ginger to be far better looking facially and body wise?

I'm trying to find some local girls with a balance of good looks AND service. Aleksandra in acton is one such lady. If I could find a couple more like her, then i'd never have to travel into central London again.

Offline The_Don

If I could find a couple more like her, then i'd never have to travel into central London again.

That's can be a part fun of punting. Find a good W/G, (stepping out of the norm) and some times, travel is part of (good and bad).

Even though I've traveled thousands of miles via car, bus tube, train and on foot, all on route to or for a punt. It still bugs me what a mare traveling can be   :angry:

But stating that I've also found some places in London and short cuts, that I never knew about. This has helped me at later points, in choosing, how (car, bus tube, etc), when (time or day) and where the best places are to avoid or go. When I'm traveling for different reasons  :cool:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 12:32:10 pm by The_Don »