Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this lady in Durham?  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Mansell

Seen neither, but first only just started so maybe, but be cautious.

As for 2nd been registered since 2013 but no feedback, that would put me off.

Offline Marky

Well spotted, thanks for the advice pal

Offline Mansell

Well spotted, thanks for the advice pal
Durham is a bit of a punting desert, but think some of the Agencies have girls working there once a week. Maybe Premium or Amour. Not certain and hopefully someone will be along who knows or have a look on their websites for girls that work there.

doriangray

They both look like a pair of here today, gone tomorrow foreigners. Not everyone's choice, and not mine

Offline Marky

Durham is a bit of a punting desert, but think some of the Agencies have girls working there once a week. Maybe Premium or Amour. Not certain and hopefully someone will be along who knows or have a look on their websites for girls that work there.
Thanks. been looking for a fair while in Durham, but as you say it is a desert

fredbassett

Her picture would strongly suggest it was taken in June 2013 by a photographer based in Chorley ...... not THAT close to Bristol, then!

coolguy1990

That second one has only come back on recently. Don't remember seeing her on at all in 2015. 2014?

Even if she's been off more than on, you'd think she'd have at least one feedback. She's not even enterprising enough to give herself a fake feedback!

eddiejudd

i tried to email  LILLYMAY 19 a while ago

No response.

You might be luckier.

Offline Sar-Major

They both look like a pair of here today, gone tomorrow foreigners. Not everyone's choice, and not mine

Well the first Feker's gone AWOL....................... :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac