Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caroline Dominatrix Edinburgh  (Read 4652 times)

2 review(s) for CAROLINE DOMINATRIX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

BonViveur

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall for 1 hour at £120

Location: Nice top floor flat in Newington, well furnished and the bathroom was clean and modern. Suspect it's a holiday let due to the signage in the bathroom.

Comms: Excellent communication, arranged via text the day before, I'd said I would reconfirm in the morning, which I did and she quickly got back to me.

Looks: Very beautiful woman, pictures don't do her justice, much better in person! Slim and toned.

Services: As listed in her likes, happy to perform OWO, french kissing etc, would point out though that I think she is naturally submissive and not the dom which she advertises herself to be as shown in the profile, much more suited to GFE.

I was greeted by the beautiful Carol at the door of the flat, made it in to the bedroom and got the paperwork out of the way. She wore the lingerie as requested.

During our time together I had requested to have a light dom experience, something of a curiosity for years so excited to try it out. I got the feeling though that Carol is not a naturally dominant woman, but after I'd explained what I wanted to try, she was very enthusiastic throughout.

She has a very tight and beautiful pussy, more than happy for me to finger her, tried to get a third one in but no luck! Whilst performing oral on her she was very responsive, appeared to orgasm multiple times, I've been told I'm very good at oral but not sure if this was an act or not.

The only downside of the meet was her performing oral on me towards the end of the hour for a second pop, as she only went for the tip and no further so I asked her to stop after 5 minutes as it was going nowhere.

Overall I had a great time, would visit her again but next time for a 30min GFE.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Captain Kirk

That is an awful photo of Caroline (above), I have visited her twice and I can assure you all that she is far better looking than the verification photo posted above, the fact that Caroline is not hiding her verification photo like the vast majority of AW girls do is a reflection of her integrity, she is a genuine girl, pretty and nice figure, and a fab service.  Below photo is very accurate, this is the girl I visited twice.

I have done a review on this girl:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101804.0

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 10:54:21 pm by Captain Kirk »

BonViveur

Have to agree with Captain Kirk, the verification photo of her isn't accurate.
Carol is much better looking in person.

Offline tazman1002001

That is an awful photo of Caroline (above), I have visited her twice and I can assure you all that she is far better looking than the verification photo posted above, the fact that Caroline is not hiding her verification photo like the vast majority of AW girls do is a reflection of her integrity, she is a genuine girl, pretty and nice figure, and a fab service.  Below photo is very accurate, this is the girl I visited twice.

I have done a review on this girl:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101804.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

It's amazing what a bit of lipstick and an off the shoulder top can make  :D
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

somefun

Hi
Agree verification photo is terrible.  There is a video on External Link/Members Only

In my view the girl as per video is as I find her when I visit.  In my view much better looking than the verification photo but each into their own.

I'm of the understanding a video is harder to photoshop than a picture.

Offline Captain Kirk

Hi
Agree verification photo is terrible.  There is a video on External Link/Members Only

In my view the girl as per video is as I find her when I visit.  In my view much better looking than the verification photo but each into their own.

Well said by somefun, anyone in doubt about Caroline's looks and figure should go and watch the video somefun has left a link to, I have visited Caroline twice in the last four weeks and she is attractive with a very nice figure, boobs on the small side but you can see that in the photos and video. Her pretty face makes up for it.

Caroline is in her late 20s, doesn't look more than 30, her service is very good, good kisser, OWO, sex in any position you wish, nice touch and massage, and her maturity is a big plus, I find many girls around the 20 mark don't offer a good service.

Hell knows why Caroline doesn't change her verification photo or just hide it, she looks awful in that photo, just a bad photo, it would take more than makeup to transfer Caroline from that verification photo to the other photos she has on her profile.  This is a genuine girl and very friendly. If you have ever visited a Romanian girl then you will appreciate Caroline even more.

Offline tazman1002001

Hi

Wow that video is great .....every working should have to as a rule do a video like that on the profiles.... That's got me an idea of a new thread lol.

Boobs too small for me....but her cute feet definatley got my attention lol
Banned by:

Offline RogerXed

Any anal?

That's a good question. Has anyone tried anal with her? Also, on some of her pics her arms look a bit hairy, is that the case now or just old pics?

Offline Captain Kirk

Any anal?
Mo is the answer, it's not on her list of what she offers and based on my experience of meeting her I doubt if she would, I never asked. But she gave me OWO without asking, very good kisser.

BonViveur

Yeah I second that. I never asked her for anal, it's in her likes as discretion but I don't think she would.

In terms of her arms, can't honestly say I looked at them a great deal but if they were hairy, I would definitely have noticed!

Offline Captain Kirk

She doesn't have hairy arms, remember she is a Latin girl so they have darker hair than Northern Europeans, she doesn't have any more hair on her arms than Scottish girls have but since her hair is darker you might notice it slightly more.

Caroline has a new photo on her profile, it's very high resolution so you can get a very good picture of her look and full body, check it now since she updates her photos regularly but this is a good photo right now in blue underwear.  I will be visiting Caroline again, she gave me one of the best services I have received on AW.  That Scottish girl Sophia-B now charges £150 for one hour and she is not any better than Caroline.

External Link/Members Only

Offline leffub

Caroline has a new photo on her profile, it's very high resolution so you can get a very good picture of her look and full body, check it now since she updates her photos regularly but this is a good photo right now in blue underwear.

External Link/Members Only

You'll find that someone else changes her photos for her........
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

She just doesn't do it for me .......  :thumbsdown:
Banned by:

Offline nike

She just doesn't do it for me .......  :thumbsdown:
+1
I'm with u tazman, I'm not even a tit man, still she is not ugly but she just doesn't get me thinking about sex.

BonViveur

Each to his own as they say.

ForYourEyesOnly96

Imagine if all the big names on the site like tazman are repeatedly using the site to live out imaginary sexual experiences while having none. Then move to collect all the stories here and use them as an inspiration for future books. All the rest interacting with them think they talk to a punter while talking to a famous writer with a great career in erotic literature.  :diablo: 

Offline tazman1002001

Imagine if all the big names on the site like tazman are repeatedly using the site to live out imaginary sexual experiences while having none. Then move to collect all the stories here and use them as an inspiration for future books. All the rest interacting with them think they talk to a punter while talking to a famous writer with a great career in erotic literature.  :diablo:

Someone's been on the Buckfast and heroin cocktails early today ....... :wacko: :dash:
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

So what gave you the idea that someone might be on here with that purpose in mind?
That is before you came on here like.

Offline tazman1002001

Youve rumbled me....only bit you got wrong was that I have fucking rattled every one of those girls I am going to write about ...... See my feedback, because remember I have the same username on both UKp and AW - External Link/Members Only
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Why?

BonViveur

Been assigned a creative writing project for the school holidays have we?  :lol:

embrame

I seen this Girl about 4/5 months ago when she based at Cannonmills if anyone knows the flat above the chinese lol.

Columbian then says she's Spanish and living in Madrid (who cares anyway lol)

Very nice girl, chats ok etc, not hairy, looks younger in flesh i thought, & Very clean.

No mention of Dome stuff in original advert so wonder why she's advertising this?

Definite worth a visit id say though.

somefun

Caroline / Carol is now based in Newington

Offline Captain Kirk

Those who like Sophia B's service should visit Caroline, she offers as good a service if not better for £120 rather than Sophia's £150 PH.

Offline leffub

Eight or your total of 17 posts have been about this girl, mostly touting her and replying to other's reviews of her. Trust me, I've been there and she's nothing special. Nice looking but really, really ordinary service.

My opinion, of course.
Banned by:

Offline Captain Kirk

I have only reviewed this girl once, the rest of my comments replying to others, nothing wrong with that, if I don't reply to other posts it's because I haven't seen those girls so I cannot comment.

Not sure what you mean this girl is nothing special; she is pretty with a nice figure, she offers a good service, genuine profile and photos, worth a punt, but if she is not your type then we all have likes and dislikes.  For instance I disagree with those that have supported Lucia Lovely (Romanian) because she is pretty, I tell you Lucia's service sucks big time and she charges £120 PH same as Caroline.

Anyway, moving on, by sharing my experience I am trying to inform those that have not visited Caroline.

Offline leffub

You're clearly infatuated with the woman..... bigging her up at every turn.

You've had your say.
Banned by: