Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny4u32 Portsmouth  (Read 913 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Claire (i think...)
AGE 32
NATIONALITY English
PAID £160 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | DFK | CIM | RO | DFK | A levels | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Naughty | Good range and delivery of services | Ok body | Responsive to RO
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Fake tits | Stretch Marks

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by AW message then text. Comms were great with no messing about.

LOOKS 6/10  Ok looking blonde girl. Not ugly but not a stunner either. Arrived in "civillian clothes" but soon changed into a sexy little body and stockings. Nice slim body but quite a few stretch marks on the belly. Fake tits around 32/34 D but felt awful. Felt like a couple of cartons of ribena shoved under the skin. By her own admission its been a while since she had them done and probably need re-doing. Round ass and nice shaved pussy.

SERVICE 9/10 Claire delivered all services with great enthusiasm as requested. We started with some DFK and fingering then RO to which she seemed very responsive. This was followed by a BJ which was very good. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl, doggy and anal. Struggled to stay hard enough with the hat on for it so gave up and let her play with her wand while i watched. She brought herself to climax getting very wet and i believe she may have even squirted a little. Then she finished me off with a CIM mouth finish.

VERDICT Very friendly girl who provides a good service. However the tits really put me off and dont think i would see her again.

COMMENTS None.