Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna white 25 Southampton/Bournemouth  (Read 1679 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Has anybody seen this WG? Have been trying to arrange a meet for a while but she only seems to use the AW messaging system and is exceedingly bad at replying to messages?

Offline mrsuperstar

I've tried to make contact and book and had similar issues :dash:

kamu

Shes said shes been available on certain days a couples of times before then come the day doesnt log on or just reads and deletes messages without replying. Bloody nightmare when she logs on just once a day or some days not at all!

Trying to arrange a meet for towards the end of the week at the moment. Will feedback if it actually goes ahead!

kamu

As anticipated no meet and no reply to messages...

Offline JimmySW

Last login 12/7/16 ...............

oring123

Was with ammie j who vanished about 18 momths ago think see must have regulars and not bother with new business .thats all i can guess ?

Offline JimmySW

She logged in yesterday and says she's doing incalls on Friday 22nd in Bournemouth - sadly not in the area to TOFTT!

Offline Dogfather

Not seen her yet but am going to.

Best time to book her is for mornings apparently. Any other times need plenty of upfront notice.
If she can't do the time you ask for then she doesn't reply from what I've found.

kamu

Ive even let her suggest a time before and doesnt seem to make much difference  :lol: