Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dwarf Girls  (Read 8195 times)

bristolqwerty

thinner vaginas
  :unknown: are you sure?

Offline brianthedog21

Brianthedog was joking.  :hi:

I thought my joke wasnt that subtle, with the "rise above it" comment.

I am happy to confirm Maxxblue, you are of course correct, I was joking  :drinks:

Offline brianthedog21

I have often found dwarfs to be very aggressive, so be careful OP.

I once got into a fight after a minor road accident.

I rear ended a car about a year ago

The driver got out of the other car, and he was a
DWARF!!

He looked up at me and said "I am NOT Happy!"

So I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?"

That's how the fight started.

This is not a true story, it is a joke....................not a very good one I admit :)

Offline sxman

Quality thread, but I have always said its the "little things in life that gives you the most satisfaction in life"

tyrese999

Ol I've actually been with a midget. I paid her £50.....   To go up on me!

spuds

Thought there'd be diminishing returns on this thread by now but glad to see it's still going!

Offline Roth

Ol I've actually been with a midget. I paid her £50.....   To go up on me!

She might of got you a little stiff. :unknown: :wacko:

Offline Plato

Never shagged a proper dwarf, but did once punt a tiny girl in Amsterdam, who must have been about 4' 6''.

Strangely, she had one of the biggest cunts I've ever seen: it almost started where her tits ended.

Offline Roth

Never shagged a proper dwarf, but did once punt a tiny girl in Amsterdam, who must have been about 4' 6''.

Strangely, she had one of the biggest cunts I've ever seen: it almost started where her tits ended.

Probably you needed a tiny bit of dutch courage to do that!  :wacko: :lol:

Offline webpunter

Have had a couple of burds who were maybe 5ft0 / 5ft1.  Smaller hands.  Perfick for a 2hand / double grip HJ & made littleWP look even bigger than usual  :lol:

Offline davedave74

found a girl in the sunderland area on aw tonight... 3' 5" 'tall' called TINY-TIA no link on her profile though

Offline Steely Dan

found a girl in the sunderland area on aw tonight... 3' 5" 'tall' called TINY-TIA no link on her profile though
there is always a link at the bottom
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline The Outsider

Worth reading this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11480

Seems that not all things that come in small packages are good. 

Online catweazle

Went out with a dwarf girl for a while. Turned out she was really, really, stupid, thick as pig shit.

My mates just couldnt understand why I kept on seeing her. The number of times they took me to one side saying "Look, mate, it's not big and it's not clever..........."

weedougie

OP is obviously a brexiteer - turned on by stunted growth...

Shagger69

Some of the "jokes" on here are in poor taste. It reminds me of a guy I worked with who made jokes about a Down syndrome dwarf who used to come in regularly. It wasn't big and it wasn't clever

bristolqwerty

Jeez has this thread still got legs....