Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marietjones88 King's Lynn  (Read 2873 times)

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've had my eye on this one for a while. I like the idea of a swinger. It smacks of adventurism and lack of inhibition.
I've done a search on here but drawn a blank. Just sent her an email outlining some specific requirements for a meet so will have to wait and see. I will keep you posted but until then if anyone has any information on this prossie I would be grateful.

Offline madeinwales56

OK, here's an update.
Sent her an email to ask for a meeting yesterday - Tuesday. Got a reply after a long pause to say she couldn't do Tuesday because she had a courier collection between 10 am and 6pm but she would change her schedule for today, Wednesday, which she normally doesn't work to see me at 12 noon. Great, I thought. Sent her an email asking how she wanted me to confirm the meeting. No reply. So, this morning I attempted to make a booking via adultwork but to no avail as her schedule was showing she doesn't work on Wednesdays. Another email explaining that I couldn't make the booking on aw and could she let me have her address for our appointment. Lo and behold I received an almost immediate response to say she had had "a slight family thing last night and won't be able to honour today's meet or be able to meet for the rest of the week".
Pissed off but undeterred I emailed back wishing her all the best and suggesting we could try again next week. It's been read but, at the time of writing, remains unanswered.
I will, of course, keep you posted ...

Offline bigpoppapomp

Did you not get chance to see Mariet in the end then? She's on my radar for this weekend so would be great to know of any experiences if you saw her or anyone else has

Offline uutarn

OK, here's an update.
Sent her an email to ask for a meeting yesterday - Tuesday. Got a reply after a long pause to say she couldn't do Tuesday because she had a courier collection between 10 am and 6pm but she would change her schedule for today, Wednesday, which she normally doesn't work to see me at 12 noon. Great, I thought. Sent her an email asking how she wanted me to confirm the meeting. No reply. So, this morning I attempted to make a booking via adultwork but to no avail as her schedule was showing she doesn't work on Wednesdays. Another email explaining that I couldn't make the booking on aw and could she let me have her address for our appointment. Lo and behold I received an almost immediate response to say she had had "a slight family thing last night and won't be able to honour today's meet or be able to meet for the rest of the week".
Pissed off but undeterred I emailed back wishing her all the best and suggesting we could try again next week. It's been read but, at the time of writing, remains unanswered.
I will, of course, keep you posted ...
This is the thing that pisses me off most and i'm quite a laid back kinda guy.
I know i'm a customer and no one of any consequence but seriously, how long does it take to send a text?! Even if its a bare bones reply 20 seconds maximum, but of course those 20 seconds are far too valuable to spend on putting another human beings' concerns/queries to rest.  :dash: :dash: :dash: It doesn't have to be immediately, but 24 hours? The "read but no reply" (if its a question of course) is just a lack of respect for another person.

In my limited experience, if the comms are thorough and prompt, then 9/10 its gonna be a good meet. The reverse maybe also true...

Would like to hear how this unfold... i would have given up by now  :(.

Offline madeinwales56

So, a quick update on the fragrant Marie.
I actually spoke to her after I had put another booking through for another day. She sounded OK and said she would send me the postcode where I could park and then to call when I got there for directions. You know the form.
I sent her a text asking if she was OK with my wireless for the meet. She text back confirming stockings & suspenders, oil play, dirty talk and a facial. Lovely old job. Really looking forward to it.
However, at the time of writing, I am still waiting for the postcode. She didn't send it. And then, 20 minutes after the punt was supposed to have started, the following text conversation ensued
Marie - im very disappointed you werent able to make our meet, marie
Me -  I am also disappointed that you didn't send the postcode of the place I needed to park as you said you would
Marie - i sent you a message straight after my text regarding your wish list, if you didnt get it, it doesnt take a lot to say that, not cost me an hour of business and time. if youd changed your mind thats fine, understandable in fact.
I didn't reply. Couldn't be bothered.
As an aside, Annabella Crimson told me a couple of weeks ago that Marie and her husband had booked her for a threesome. It may not surprise you to learn that, despite the booking, they didn't turn up.
I reckon this prossie is, at best, completely disorganised or, at worst, a complete waste of time.

Offline bigpoppapomp

Cheers mate, sorry to hear you had problems, not much else out there that currently appeals so might off a crack at her this weekend and see if she is a bit more organised now.

She seems very organised when it comes to doing her blogs on AW amazingly, priorities for a WG clearly  :dash:

Offline madeinwales56

Good luck with that. I hope you get it together with her and let us know how you get on.

Offline madeinwales56

Cheers mate, sorry to hear you had problems, not much else out there that currently appeals so might off a crack at her this weekend and see if she is a bit more organised now.

She seems very organised when it comes to doing her blogs on AW amazingly, priorities for a WG clearly  :dash:

So, how did you get on with la belle Marie?

Offline bigpoppapomp

Didn't happen as things cropped up my end but her comms were good so hoping to see her soon

subslut88

I saw this girl on AW and was interested in her dom service, but after a google search and finding this I am now dubious. Anybody had a good punt with this WG?

kl1950

Did anyone get to see Marie? I've just recently found her and am very interested. Seems right up my alley.

Fleetwood100

Hello all. Just thought I'd share my experience of marietjones88. I saw Marie about 6weeks ago and I can only say that she was superb. Communication was excellent; friendly,bubbly,funny and warm.
She has a lovely little place in Kings Lynn which is discreet, clean and comfortable; and, my god,  she's incredibly sexy! The time I spent with her was really  enjoyable and un-rushed: nice intelligent chat before and after which she didn't deduct from my time... in other words she didn't use it as a time wasting tactic. A real sweetheart.
Now comes the only fly in the ointment..... she obviously got wind that she was underselling herself and that she was worth more than she was charging so she's put her half hour charge up from £60 to £80!! FUCK!!!!
That's out of my league, so reluctantly I'll have to bow out but if your wallet stretches to that then get her while she's hot and enjoy. Happy Christmas all.

Barry78

Hello all. Just thought I'd share my experience of marietjones88. I saw Marie about 6weeks ago and I can only say that she was superb. Communication was excellent; friendly,bubbly,funny and warm.
She has a lovely little place in Kings Lynn which is discreet, clean and comfortable; and, my god,  she's incredibly sexy! The time I spent with her was really  enjoyable and un-rushed: nice intelligent chat before and after which she didn't deduct from my time... in other words she didn't use it as a time wasting tactic. A real sweetheart.
Now comes the only fly in the ointment..... she obviously got wind that she was underselling herself and that she was worth more than she was charging so she's put her half hour charge up from £60 to £80!! FUCK!!!!
That's out of my league, so reluctantly I'll have to bow out but if your wallet stretches to that then get her while she's hot and enjoy. Happy Christmas all.

Can't wait for your review Fleetwood. 

Offline socks

That's a bit touty mate?

Fleetwood100

Well go and check her out instead of talking about her on here... or do you need your motherfucking hands held

Barry78

Haha clearly you have a great grasp of how the site works,  and how things are done around here.

If everyone was to go and find out for themselves,  there would be no point in this site existing. 

And I don't recall anybody using profanity when addressing you....

Offline socks

Well go and check her out instead of talking about her on here... or do you need your motherfucking hands held
That'll be as suspected then.

Simplysimon

Have been very tempted myself , but considering she has been "working" for less than a year and her price has risen from £100/hr to £140/hr I will drop her from my hotlist.
£140 is way too high for Kings Lynn and I would not be surprised to see her rates drop as the phone begins to gather dust

Offline madeinwales56

You'll be Mr Marietjones then. Welcome Mr Jones.

Fleetwood100

Please everyone relax. I'm not mr. Jones. What I was trying to relay to you was  that marietjones88 has essentially taken the piss and priced herself way out of my wallet certainly and maybe many others as well. I agree totally that, yeah, she's a good punt at £60... but £80? absolutely not.Shes off my list; won't be going back.

P. Lonker

Well whoever fleetwood is, and i think he gen, £80/half hour is too much, i have never paid it, and hopefully it will be some time if ever i do! That busty old Blonde in G.Y charges that! I can see why her green light is on all fucking week! Usually Sundays too! "available today" or desperate???

ilb2b

I had been tempted to try but like many of you, her prices are now out of my league

P. Lonker

Fucking right ilb2b, spend it wisely.  :sarcastic: