Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Amelia - Birmingham  (Read 1229 times)

5 review(s) for Anal Amelia (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JJJ

External Link/Members Only

Price:60 h/h
Services:Very Limited

Amelia
Size 6/8 Hungarian girl.  She told me she was 25yrs old.  Facially is very pretty looks younger maybe 18.  Her body suggests she's early to mid 20's.  Slender without being too skinny.  Tiny tits and a tight little ass.  Tbh she isn't very toned.  Happy go lucky type who strikes me as a bit of a party girl.

Meet
After Young Megan let me down decided to try Amelia.  Pretty sure it's the same apartment Gina Diamond used to work from.  Agreed services FK, OWO over the phone and again before handing over the hard earned.  Went to freshen up and could hear Amelia and I think Megan talking quite loud.  Returned to the room and Amelia asked me to wait just 1min.  Again all I could hear is her talking in Hungarian to someone (probably Megan). 

5mins later she enters to the room.  Strips off and faffs around putting music on her phone.  Then asks me to lie on the bed.  Starts dancing, bending over showing her ass.  Must say nice view.  Eventually joins me on the bed attempt to kiss her on the lips/check, but wasn't keen to engage.  So started sucking her nipples.  Sounded like she was aroused.   Tried to kiss her on checks, but she kept turning her head to avoid.  She didn't mind kissing on her neck. 

She then start move her body to the music playing on her phone.  Then gets off the bed to fetch wet wipes then uses about 4 to give my cock wipe down.  Starts to slowly wank me into life.  Sucked about the top third for about 20secs then licks my balls for about 5secs.  Back to a bit of wanking then a further 20secs of sucking.  Moved into kissing my nipples and stomach then lies next to me.  Start kissing her neck and rubbing her clit, she seemed to be turned on.  Asked for 69 but was refused.

On with the hat and a lot of lube applied.  Asked me to go slowly,  I began on top.  She didn't seem particularly tight but restricted access somewhat.  Upped the pace a little and Amelia became quite vocal, which was a turn on. Then her ankles round my ears and start banging away.  Doggy next for a few mins then she asks to switch.  Bit of spoons then finished.

Positives
Pretty face
Nice ass
Friendly

Negatives
No flow to the meet
Could hear her friend at it with another punter in the next room
No kissing
OWO lasted about 3mins in total
Refused 69
May not have been in the game too long but certainly knows how to time waste
Used wet wipes on my cock

Overall very lacklustre, services not as advertised despite confirming beforehand.  Not sure if this industry is for her atm.  Shame really, with her looks she could do very well.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:13:48 pm by JJJ »

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear it wasn't what you hoped for, thanks for the review JJJ  :hi:

In truth my main interest in seeing her is for anal at a decent price so I will keep her under consideration for now.

Offline JJJ

Sorry to hear it wasn't what you hoped for, thanks for the review JJJ  :hi:

In truth my main interest in seeing her is for anal at a decent price so I will keep her under consideration for now.

I did ask for anal half way through but that was a big NO.  Thought it would spice things up a bit..

Offline Juankerr

I did ask for anal half way through but that was a big NO.  Thought it would spice things up a bit..
Interesting, any particular reason given or did you just get the old 'too big' excuse?

Offline JJJ

Interesting, any particular reason given or did you just get the old 'too big' excuse?

Got the old 'too big' excuse

Ming

Damn, that means i'm not "too big"  :blush:

Sorry your meet didn't go so well JJJ.

Ming  :hi:

Dodo

Fuck me, I'd pay for the 'your to big excuse '  :(

Offline BillyBackDoor

Saw her today, had already booked following Ming's positive and thought the anal might be worth it.  Not brilliant but far from the worst punt I've had.  She FK a little but obviously wasn't keen.  Actually got  some half decent OWO too.

Seems I'm not too big for anal either, although she was pushing me back toward the end.

Found her pleasant and fairly compliant.

Review to follow.

Offline Madone1

Saw her today, had already booked following Ming's positive and thought the anal might be worth it.  Not brilliant but far from the worst punt I've had.  She FK a little but obviously wasn't keen.  Actually got  some half decent OWO too.

Seems I'm not too big for anal either, although she was pushing me back toward the end.

Found her pleasant and fairly compliant.

Review to follow.

I can't see anal being on offer for much longer is an extra 20 from each punter worth walking around like John Wayne in pampers all day how she wants to spend everyday at her age.