Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Lia  (Read 1219 times)

13 review(s) for Blond Lia (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline twister

the Lady herself   External Link/Members Only

1  hour meeting £80
modern clean apartment in the moor street area of brum city centre with a modern shower and lots of male toiletries.
is the girl in her photos, a very pretty blonde.

text to arrange meeting, great comms and directions to her apartment.
beautiful long blonde hair and great figure, size 8 ish , size b boobs, just how I like em, very clean and shaved , slight cigarette odour on breath, didn't bother me as it was faint.
Lia, made me feel very welcome and relaxed, was booked for 30 mins, when I saw her in person, I asked to extend to an hour....yep no problem.
started with a back massage and then into kissing, I'm not a big fan of dfk...but I'm sure if you are , its on offer.
then owo,  then daty, not sure if she did actually orgasm, but it was a good bit of acting if not....lol
then onto 69, very clean and nice looking pussy, really enjoyed this for 5 mins.
 then she macced me up and into reverse cowgirl, then finishing in missionary.
cleaned me up and I then went for a nice warm shower, dressed and a kiss goodbye.
 I had a great time so well recommended.
I'm a butterfly.....lol ...so its unusual for me to see any Lady twice

Offline RedditchJay

she is on my HL.... want to see her and Amanda29 for a duo service

Offline carlme123

Saw lia and Amanda69 for a duo about a year ago on the 11th floor at Masshouse..pretty inexpensive at £120 for both for the hour and both pretty enough but it was all a bit too perfunctory really. Not bad exactly just a bit fake and very much at their pace. Ended up leaving early.