Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shauna 1 in a milion.....Washington  (Read 1636 times)

1 review(s) for shauna1inamillion (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tiger63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked shauna for a car meet after work one night. She works night shift so she is available for us late nighters.
Comms were great and place to pick her up was arranged pretty quickly in Washington
She`s a very chatty girl and puts you at ease quickly.....you feel like you have known her for ages.
Her pics are recent and its deffinately her.

So we drive to a place that she knows....by the riverside and park up.
Straight into the action and a nice bit of OWO then Shauna asks if I`d like to get outside.
She obviously knows the area and we head into a field where there is plenty of cover and she`s on her knees giving more very good OWO.
Finish off doing her doggy style up against a gate.
Back in the car and a bit more DFK then we are on our way.

All in all a very decent punt....she knows what she is doing and is very experienced ...and she has a lovely arse.

I`ll be seeing her again.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the review Tigger. :thumbsup:

Can you confirm her age for us, because her profile states 38? Maybe she got it confused with the year she was born, circa 1938. :hi:

Offline Tiger63

I would say  she was 38.....a few years ago.

Early 40s?

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked shauna for a car meet after work one night. She works night shift so she is available for us late nighters.
Comms were great and place to pick her up was arranged pretty quickly in Washington
She`s a very chatty girl and puts you at ease quickly.....you feel like you have known her for ages.
Her pics are recent and its deffinately her.

So we drive to a place that she knows....by the riverside and park up.
Straight into the action and a nice bit of OWO then Shauna asks if I`d like to get outside.
She obviously knows the area and we head into a field where there is plenty of cover and she`s on her knees giving more very good OWO.
Finish off doing her doggy style up against a gate.
Back in the car and a bit more DFK then we are on our way.

All in all a very decent punt....she knows what she is doing and is very experienced ...and she has a lovely arse.

I`ll be seeing her again.

Nice, Short, Sharp and to the point review there Tiger me lad............ :D :D :D

I had often thought about seeing her as she says "Female Ejaculation" on her AW profile. I might just "Bite the Bullet" as they say and have a punt with her soon. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wearsidemark

Had a similar experience with shauna last nite. Very enjoyable nice down to earth girl. Knows all the quiet spots. Will never look at a park bench the same way again. Deffo recommend for late night car meet