Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Sub Punts??  (Read 2489 times)

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Any experiences with subs?

Thanks

Offline cueball

Yes, I've had quite a few, I find my real favourites here.....

External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMog

ROFLMAO Cue you really kill me sometimes lol

Offline MrMog

Hidden Image/Members Only

Try and avoid this one as its full of seamen

Yes, I've had quite a few, I find my real favourites here.....

but which one? foot long sub sounds a little painfull ;)

Offline bigbilly22

but which one? foot long sub sounds a little painfull ;)

And with cheese on would be an instant no for me!

well, I feel entertained although not informed :)

turkmanstan

Offline Fallen58

A good few years ago, there was a footballer nicknamed super sub. I'll try to remember his name if it would be useful for the OP

Jay-Jay

A good few years ago, there was a footballer nicknamed super sub. I'll try to remember his name if it would be useful for the OP
Bloody 'ell, so there was. Ginger, played for Liverpool and kept being brought on to save their arses in the last minute......what was his name ?

Jay

Jay-Jay

On topic though, I've been trying to arrange with this lovely for yonks but comms aren't  good , External Link/Members Only

Jay

Offline Fallen58

Bloody 'ell, so there was. Ginger, played for Liverpool and kept being brought on to save their arses in the last minute......what was his name ?

Jay

I remembered it straight after I posted it

Offline Fallen58

Maybe this is of use

Plenty of seamen there as well

Offline gunter

Jay

David Fairclough .

Offline hitman33

Try leeds, Alexia Vice, I've not seen her myself but I know people who have and she's top drawer and good reviews here.

Offline bigbilly22

On topic though, I've been trying to arrange with this lovely for yonks but comms aren't  good , External Link/Members Only

Jay

Got to disagree and find her comms pretty good and she's definitely a great girl.

Not seen her since she's come back, I suspect she's had another child hence her 18 month absence

She's on holiday now for a couple of weeks so one for the back burner.

She is on my special hotlist, comms are good with her but she does not like ping pong emails..

She took awhile to get back to me on my first email.

turkmanstan

She is on my special hotlist, comms are good with her but she does not like ping pong emails..

She took awhile to get back to me on my first email.

Keep trying,he is worth the wait I promise you this. Very sub and a lovely ginger pussy to enjoy. All that is outlined on her profile is there to be taken.

turkmanstan

Keep trying,she is worth the wait I promise you this. Very sub and a lovely ginger pussy to enjoy. All that is outlined on her profile is there to be taken.

Offline boogz

Where are you based/what is your search area?

I punt pretty much exclusively in Manchester, and I pretty much exclusively go for submissive girls too. A few months ago there were loads. See my thread from January - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83853.msg1034025#msg1034025

Not all of the girls mentioned in that thread are as active as they were, and some now work elsewhere, hence why I said 'a few months ago' there were loads of subs but not so much now.

My favourite of the last 12 months is definitely Sub Lauren - External Link/Members Only ...but not sure where/if she is currently working

turkmanstan

HI Has anyone seen Submissive Brunette. Looks to be the part but not sure. Only does outcalls by and large and no pics on the profile available.

://www.adultwork.com/2721645 or External Link/Members Only

Offline boogz

I saw her for a rare incall in Burnage over a year ago. She seems to come and go, and various girls have used the account, and rarely does incalls.

She was a good sub and I had fun, but I wouldn't say she's worth booking a hotel for and you need to be sure which girl turns up.

Anyone got a pic :) of SubmissiveBrunette? (External Link/Members Only)

-- please , no brunette subway staff :)

turkmanstan

Where are you based/what is your search area?

I punt pretty much exclusively in Manchester, and I pretty much exclusively go for submissive girls too. A few months ago there were loads. See my thread from January - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83853.msg1034025#msg1034025

Not all of the girls mentioned in that thread are as active as they were, and some now work elsewhere, hence why I said 'a few months ago' there were loads of subs but not so much now.

My favourite of the last 12 months is definitely Sub Lauren - External Link/Members Only ...but not sure where/if she is currently working

Hi boogz I have had a very good meeting with Antonia but not had Sub Lauren yet. Between them who is the best sub
girl. Antonia is very good indeed as you have already outlined. Is Lauren in the same bracket?
Thanks

Antonia blocked me, i think she miss understood my asking for a discount as asking for a discount ;)

I forget the exact rates, but to keep it simple, say she did NON SUB at 100 p/h and SUB at 120 p/h I wanted a 3 hour booking but not 3 hours of pure sub stuff, so I asked if she would do 2 hours at sub rate and 1 at non sub rate... then I got a message saying sorry need to cancel and any emails are auto deleted.

Offline boogz

Hi boogz I have had a very good meeting with Antonia but not had Sub Lauren yet. Between them who is the best sub
girl. Antonia is very good indeed as you have already outlined. Is Lauren in the same bracket?
Thanks

Both are great, although I think neither are currently very active or offering incalls. Have seen Antonia twice and Lauren three times I think.

Although both subs and I'd recommend them both, they're fairly different in style and look. Antonia more innocent, demure, and affectionate, to the point where she'd offer a great GFE service, and Lauren more PSE, exotic and glamourous perhaps. Antonia is all natural, whilst Lauren is not. Lauren is quite reserved and doesn't talk much, whilst Antonia is chatty and cheeky. Don't get me wrong, Lauren is still ridiculously dirty and sexy though. Both of them are, just in different ways.

Check out my reviews on both

turkmanstan

Both are great, although I think neither are currently very active or offering incalls. Have seen Antonia twice and Lauren three times I think.

Although both subs and I'd recommend them both, they're fairly different in style and look. Antonia more innocent, demure, and affectionate, to the point where she'd offer a great GFE service, and Lauren more PSE, exotic and glamourous perhaps. Antonia is all natural, whilst Lauren is not. Lauren is quite reserved and doesn't talk much, whilst Antonia is chatty and cheeky. Don't get me wrong, Lauren is still ridiculously dirty and sexy though. Both of them are, just in different ways.

Check out my reviews on both

OK boogz Thanks for that  :thumbsup:

Offline Paulday

I've been trying to book Sub Lauren for a while now with not luck. Her profile said on holiday but she was loging on... Now her profile seems to have gone! Anyone have any information ?

Online Blackpool Rock

I've been trying to book Sub Lauren for a while now with not luck. Her profile said on holiday but she was loging on... Now her profile seems to have gone! Anyone have any information ?
Profile is back active but still says she is on holiday, I did notice it previously said logging in from Canada but that's gone now

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Excellent lady who is just discovering how sub she is as well as doing usual GFE service and boy does she enjoy it, really enjoy it, really!!

tie her up, spank, whip, tease, lick, prod, blindfold, choke, deep throat, ice cubes, anal play - loves it all

loves the lot and wants to explore explore explore

6 foot Goddess, fit fit body with six inch heeled thigh boots, latex stockings and dress -  divine

Chris

Offline Paulday

Profile is back active but still says she is on holiday, I did notice it previously said logging in from Canada but that's gone now

Kept trying and had a reply that she is coming back in September. Tried to book 00.00 September 1st but she hasn't accepted yet..... :P