Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english working girls  (Read 3863 times)

Offline riskytimes

AW now almost all foreign WG's its getting harder to find a decent english one !

Offline Jimmyredcab

At least the seach facility lets you exclude certain nationalities ---------- such as Romanian.    :hi:

James999

At least the search facility lets you exclude certain nationalities ---------- such as Romanian.   

That's probably the most used function on the search engine  :thumbsup:

Offline Madone1

AW now almost all foreign WG's its getting harder to find a decent english one !

I think it's getting harder in general to find a decent English working girl. Excluding the Romanians the EE girls seem to provide a better service 90% time not sure if it's a cultural thing or what but some English girls think being English is enough to justify a average service and high cost. Bit like English footballers. :dash:

That said there are some cracking English girls out there that offer a fantastic service but are becoming a rare treat instead of the norm.

Offline Blackpool Rock

At least the seach facility lets you exclude certain nationalities ---------- such as Romanian.    :hi:
Yeah problem is though that I reset all my searches to exclude Romanians and it appears to also take out every profile where the owner hasn't specified their nationality

ickydicky

easier to find an english footballer thats been fucked than an english hoor. just a wee joke :crazy:

Offline smiths

Problem with English WGs in London is if you punt with any you might advise them to raise their rates as she did with some other WG on the deal that she kept you on her old rate, which she didn't anyway so you posted. And you have said you would do the same again, so PLEASE don't punt with WGs in North London who may be English and fuck it up for me and others. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Pete ---

Yeah problem is though that I reset all my searches to exclude Romanians and it appears to also take out every profile where the owner hasn't specified their nationality

I just have a Romanian only search covering my area. Run that, blacklist all the girls, then run your other searches against all nationalities

Online RedKettle

I think this issue depends on where in the UK you are and whether you have regulars.  In the Midlands there are a reasonable number of good British WGs and as I tend to have a number of regulars I do not see it as a problem  :).  However if you want to see a different girl each time then you would quickly run out... :(

Offline Wheelz77

I just have a Romanian only search covering my area. Run that, blacklist all the girls, then run your other searches against all nationalities

Fantastic idea.  :thumbsup:

Offline purple_t

Can't you just use the 'exclude nationality: Romanian' function - quicker and produces the same results?

Type_O_Negative

What put me off from English WGs is their pricing policy. And when i find a good looking English girl who asks 120-140GBP/hour - and i'm ready to pay ------------> her reviews here are not good  :thumbsdown:

Did you also notice quite a few English girls offer BB  :bomb:

LL

Never had a good punt with any Englush girls.

Offline hullad

No shortage of good, reasonable priced and a good supply of Northern totty up here. Heck we even have southern posh tarts coming north for a decent knobbing, a good pint with a head on it, pubs no bloody poncy wine bars up here, labour councils, watch the rugby with 13 players or the whippet racing and fish n chips done in beef dripping with mushy peas.

We like it how it is so you Southern, Tory loving, lager swilling, football loving and with little short dicks can stay darn souf with your EE girls even after the supply drys up.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:33:38 pm by hullad »

Offline Stalinator

A good English hoor is worth her weight in gold.

Offline smiths

Really, blimey that surprises me LL, fortunately I have had some great punts with English WGs from Shanelle of St Albans pre terrible plastic surgery gone wrong, Chelsea Heart now Isabelle and Natasha who was a member on here though I punted with her before UKP was born, and countless others.

What is the case usually of course is English and other Brit WGs charge a premium simply because they are Brits.

LL

We like it how it is so you Southern, Tory loving, lager swilling, football loving and with little short dicks can stay darn souf with your EE girls even after the supply drys up.
Keep taking your meds / working thru those issues mate :hi:

LL

Really, blimey that surprises me LL, fortunately I have had some great punts with English WGs from Shanelle of St Albans pre terrible plastic surgery gone wrong, Chelsea Heart now Isabelle and Natasha who was a member on here though I punted with her before UKP was born, and countless others.

What is the case usually of course is English and other Brit WGs charge a premium simply because they are Brits.
Correction. I've remembered one punt with a certain English girl that was very good.
I've seen maybe 4 others and was disappointed with their lack of effort. I've not seen any more than that as I'm generally more attracted to foreign girls. Being English myself I guess I always preferred the exotic looks of EE girls.

Offline Roth

Get your good self down to Bristol. :hi:  Got a few decent English prossies down here.  :rose:

ickydicky

No shortage of good, reasonable priced and a good supply of Northern totty up here. Heck we even have southern posh tarts coming north for a decent knobbing, a good pint with a head on it, pubs no bloody poncy wine bars up here, labour councils, watch the rugby with 13 players or the whippet racing and fish n chips done in beef dripping with mushy peas.

i am glad you managed that rant without resort to cliche or stereo-type. ;)

Online RedKettle

A good English hoor is worth her weight in gold.

and some charge it  :hi:

Pussydoc

At the moment I stick with regs as. When they put up prices they don't with me ,, and there English  I have three because they tend to have quiet a few regs  and work fewer hours , that way I always have a fallback, as you say good english girls are  getting as scarce as hens teeth. And I think it will get worse even after brexit

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Funny enough I just had a pm about an English girl who was good who has now disappeared off the scene . I ended my reply with the words .. With flat expenses and younger EE girls for 60 quid an hour she was up against it...  :(   She was one of the good ones, there are a few BUT :scare: :scare: some of my all time worst shags have been English girls they think they are doing us a great favour taking our cash in many cases a days pay for HALF an HOUR of lack lustre performance :

Don't do that no sucking on titties be gentle with them, blah blah.  :(  where as the last EE I shagged was like handling a pair jubblys and pumping till I almost fainted whilst she smiled and said after I`d spunked ok coffee then again yar :lol: :lol:  60 quid not a beauty but still a hell of a shag and great service ( coffe was shite from the hotels room bar)  and I failed to pop but he ho she was game  ;)

Diehard

Problem with the diminishing number of English hookers on aw , is that so many of them are fat.

When I search for just British girls most are size 12 upwards which in reality means size 16 of course

Offline sub_marine

Only ever punted 1 English WG, just cant get into the zone with the accent.  Foreign accents just sound dirtier.

ickydicky

Only ever punted 1 English WG, just cant get into the zone with the accent.  Foreign accents just sound dirtier.

how about posh totty. banged a sloan sounding hoor once. a great turn on. and she said she loved by rough glesga accent.

Offline Pete ---

Can't you just use the 'exclude nationality: Romanian' function - quicker and produces the same results?

Wish it did, but it's too "heavy handed". The vast majority of the girls in my area don't have any nationality set and they'd all be dropped out as well (search doesn't include nulls)

There's one Romanian in my area this morning, but that exclude filter brings 34 girls down to 13

Offline David1970

When you say English do you mean British ( British born Asian, Afro, Welsh, English, Scots and Irish) or white English?

ickydicky

ive had a couple of english/indian when she was on tour in glasgow. amazing bodies and eyes and memorable fucks. great kissers too.

Bastonboy

I only like English white ladies................. especially natural boobs too . I like a lady with who I get have a good chat with especially about the British weather.

James999

I only like English white ladies................. especially natural boobs too . I like a lady with who I get have a good chat with especially about the British weather.

Are you retarded?

ickydicky

one always bites :) ;)

Offline Marmalade

Problem with English WGs in London is if you punt with any you might advise them to raise their rates as she did with some other WG on the deal that she kept you on her old rate, which she didn't anyway so you posted. And you have said you would do the same again, so PLEASE don't punt with WGs in North London who may be English and fuck it up for me and others. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I seem to have forgotten the details of this legendary post by JRC other than remembering that it happened. Do you have a link?

Regarding Romanian prossies, they are used to living in a society where prostitutes are routinely treated as criminals and a large proportion of the population are criminals as well. Harassment from British police and threats by British politicians are chicken feed to them, whereas such things probably discourage many English girls from working (for the terminally fat, drug-addicted, and lazy and greedy to the point of desperation, it makes no difference of course). In this way, the attempts of the British abolitionist culture feed the very caricatures they are supposedly trying to eliminate.

Offline Thepacifist

When you say English do you mean British ( British born Asian, Afro, Welsh, English, Scots and Irish) or white English?

When I say English I mean English. If you're born in England you're English. I have no affiliation with Wales, NI or Scotland other then I was born in to a UK. It has nothing to do with race.

There are fit English working girls who I've enjoyed such as BritishBustyBrooke, EnglishJess, AvaGrace, BrookeRiviera, Louise, LittleMissBlair not to mention the English girls at LMP such as Jewels, Tiffany Kingston, Sydney JJ who at that time were great, I can't comment now. Girls such as Mandy and Tattooed Bombshell. I'm happy punting English. The best non English girls I've punted with are Ellie Rose and MI.