Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Face/Throat Fucking  (Read 1783 times)

Offline stu4372

Trying to find a few girls who offer face fucking. Lots say they do but when it actualy comes to it they don't.

Girls I know so far -

1 - DevonBreeze
2 - scottishxbarbie (Not seen but recomended)
3 - G_A_B_R_I_E_L_L_A (Girl is pure filth)

Offline Randy Mcknob

This girl can swallow the pork, hopefully she'll travel back this way.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bigmike32

Scottishbarbie i have seen and she can be filthy she offers pse but i didnt take that service. Travelling lilly i really want to see.

Offline Game of scones

As I reviewed the other day savannah james can fair swallow the boaby and gag it
Fuck anyone borrow me a ton a need to go back for more :diablo:

Offline stu4372

Lilly looks a bit bigger that what I look for. Not really into BBW's but everyone to there own. Savanna looks like a good shout. Few good reviews on her

Offline AVGscot

This girl can swallow the pork, hopefully she'll travel back this way.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+1
TravellingLily can take a proper throat fucking, just waiting on her getting back from NZ so I can book again.

Offline auldie63

Trying to find a few girls who offer face fucking. Lots say they do but when it actualy comes to it they don't.

Girls I know so far -

1 - DevonBreeze
2 - scottishxbarbie (Not seen but recomended)
3 - G_A_B_R_I_E_L_L_A (Girl is pure filth)
OK so you recommend a WG you haven't seen, she might be recomended somewhere on here, but unless it's personally why?
Devon is an overpriced FAT diva who thinks she's God's gift to whoring, and that is from personal experience.
There's been enough said about Gabs without me adding my tuppenceworth.

Offline Reverend_Steven

Lucy May is the best for me.  In past meet she actually asked me if I would like to throat fuck her!  Cracking girl.

Offline well_ung

Shia at Newtown sauna is up for that
And very good at it  :dance: