Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Josaphene Colchester Outcall  (Read 1597 times)

12 review(s) for Josaphene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4977743) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline cheek

Link to profile - External Link/Members Only

I met Josaphene a few weeks ago with an outcall to my house for 1 hour.

Comms were extremely prompt and all made on the day, all questions answered with do's and dont's etc.
Josaphene arrived wearing smart casual clothes looking very discreet.

I offered her the use of the bathroom and sorted paperwork out before we began.
After an initial chat we began with DFK and hands wandering whilst removing each others clothes.
OWO was very good, minimal use of hands and became very sloppy. Had to hold myself back a few times and switched to RO.
Whilst giving RO she made all the right noises with nothing seeming to be put on and became very responsive at the same time.

On with the condom and sex in numerous positions before eventually popping into the condom and cleaning up.
In total this had gone on for about 45 minutes of the hour.
Afterwards there was kissing and cuddling and chatting with her actually staying over a bit longer than expected! At no point was she looking at the clock.

Would I see her again? Yes
Would I recommend? Yes

Offline cheek

Worth noting prices have gone back down to what they were when I booked

Offline Talbear

£200 for an hour now...

Way too pricey..!! :thumbsdown:

Barry78

Really want to see this one,  but she never replies to my very polite emails. Hopefully she will post her number sometime and I'll get lucky that way.

Offline cheek

Really? That's strange because comms were a major highlight for me, replies extremely quickly. Have booked in for another session this week  :D

Barry78

Haha. Yeah thanks for rubbing it in mate!

I'll try again then. Cheers.

Offline Hackneylad1

£200 for an hour now...

that's unbelievable greed - but then if there's punters willing to pay.

she looks good but maybe I'm naive - the greed of the girl puts me off.