Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nice Life Chinese Massage - Gravesend  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Badgerboy

External Link/Members Only

I had to visit Gravesend at the weekened so thought I would chance a walk in which turned out to be very successful.

There is a big public car park about 30 seconds walk from the place so that was a good start.

Met in reception by an older lady who took £40 for an hour's massage.  Was led downstairs into a very dimly lit massage room and asked to get myself ready.  A couple of minutes later a different girl walked in, younger than the first.  Her name it turns out it Yoki.

Massage was ok, nothing to write home about, she gave a fairly hard massage, back neck, head, legs and feet before paying some attention between my legs (ball bag and bum) which was very sensual.  I was then asked if I would like B2B and HE, I asked the price and she said £40, which is what I was expecting and I said yes.

She stripped off to reveal big boobs, oiled them up and climbed on top (I was still face down) and began rubbing them all over me.

Turned over for a cracking tit wank.

I was alllowed to touch (but no fingers inside).  I asked if RO was ok and she said yes, she got very wet and seemed to enjoy herself.

HE was great and then finished off with a neck and head massage and hot towels.

Cracking experience.

123bungle123

Any ideas what days Yoki works mate???