Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen - Sexy Kate, Amesbury  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Stiltskin

A long shot I know, but has anyone seen this Polish girl in Amesbury?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's quite new with little feedback, but she's in a convenient location just off the A303 and she responds to email quite quickly. I did message her about parking and she told me the hotel she was in. It's a small hotel rather than the usual chain hotel, so getting past reception could be a bit of a challenge.

Offline lewis666

Haven't seen her myself but has feedback, looks hot and usual price for around there i'd be finding out if I wasn't too far away so I'd say TOFTT and report back, she could be busy if she turns out to be as good as the pictures though.....

Offline Stiltskin

Damn, she's moved on already. Didn't like the hotel she was in anyway, a bit too small and not exactly anonymous.

Online Scootersx

Negative review done today I see , shame,looks alright

Offline ghostrider

A long shot I know, but has anyone seen this Polish girl in Amesbury?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's quite new with little feedback, but she's in a convenient location just off the A303 and she responds to email quite quickly. I did message her about parking and she told me the hotel she was in. It's a small hotel rather than the usual chain hotel, so getting past reception could be a bit of a challenge.

Hey Stiltskin, i have seen those pics before on another profile and if this is the case, this person is not new.

She is back in Amesbury if you are interested:)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stiltskin

Thanks, but that hotel just put me off last time and now she's hiding her feedback.

Offline ghostrider

By the looks of it, she is in tow with:

External Link/Members Only

She was in Amesbury yesterday at a small hotel near the bank:)

Offline Stiltskin

Yep, that's the place. Fuck going in there when they probably have no more than 5 people staying.