Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMBER DV ROSE - Llanelli  (Read 6298 times)

2 review(s) for AMBER DV ROSE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Met this girl in Llanelli within the past month.
She is the girl in the photo though verification photo is flattering.  Very small, small tits, good figure.  One piercing and a smoker.
Comms -good
Venue -a shit-hole.  Terraced house in Lakefield area of town.  Half decorated, bedroom with wallpaper paste in a bowl, scraped paper on floor.  Place needed hoovering.  Hardly a tart's boudoir.  I am still wondering how she could think this was an acceptable place to entertain. Should have walked.

Cost £135/hr  Not VFM Punt lasted 35 mins.  For this money I'd expect better. 

OWO stopping  every 2 mins so never got a head of steam going.  (CIM  at discretion on profile-I don't do that!-Don't lie then)
She doesn't like her pussy nor tits touched!  Wtf am I paying for then?
Mish and Doggy.  Covered.  Lacking enthusiasm.
Once I'd cum she got dressed! 25 mins left so no chance of a second pop.

Overall  ripped off and pissed off.  Felt like a Roma punt( and I don't do those any more) even though she is from the West Country.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline KTM RIDER

I had a very similar experience!

She admitted the verification photo isn't of her as her 'friend' created the profile.

House is a shithole & dirty - too much talking, lack of enthusiasm & totally rushed service.

She couldn't wait to get her clothes on after i'd shot my load only half way through my booking.

AVOID

np500

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100731.0
This must have been the girl who set up the profile ? I'm sure Hugh saw her a few months back, hence I put her on my h l, she just fell off said list.

Offline KTM RIDER

^^^^ this profile is that of Amber DV Rose RD

not sure if she has access to these reviews but she's now removed her verification pic (which is the one she claims was put on by someone else)

think she's got something stuffed in her bra tho - her tits were tiny!

Offline James557

Wow, she was on my HL and was going to give her a ring this week to see if I could meet her in Newport as I was encouraged by the feedback but I'll probably hold off now  :timeout: sorry you had a shite time but thanks for sharing. 

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Funny, a very positive review of her has appeared on AW.

AW is invaluable, but thanks heavens for this site where we can we sift through the occasional flam and sometimes downright dishonesty that appears there.

I'd be unlikely now to chance a booking without cross checking here first

np500

If you can get the girl that set this profile up , great, but not the girl that is using it now, but can not see the original girl taking the profile back up after the damage this girl has done to it  !

Offline Sancerre

This is interesting, as she has just been given a fantastic review on AW.

np500

I deleted her profile due to this thread, chances are it's self promotion  ? If not how many feed backs does the poster have ?

Offline KTM RIDER

The girl in the profile pics & galleries is the girl you meet - it was the verification pic which was of another girl.

Unfortunately she's hidden the verification pic since this thread started

This girl is very small but has a good shape - tits are less than a handful tho. She talks a lot to waste time & once you've shot your load she slings you a tissue whilst she quickly gets dressed!

If ever you meet her & want your full time with her - my advice is don't cum until your time is up!!!! (easier said than done!)

PS the house is a mess!!!!! Good Luck!

:hi:

Offline Hotmat

What a bummer ...  :cry:
I was about to see her... Thanks guys for saving me £135
Dam she looked good  :dash:

Offline foreverhung

Her sexy duo friend looks like the girl in the photos - find out who the friend is, looks like the duo girl set up the profile and put all her pics in

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

kinkyfunseeker

First post on here folks . I can can confirm the girl in the pic is Bell De Jour 30  and  shes hot as fuck ! Also  Amber Dv Rose is hot as fuck and petite as fuck with real tight snatch . I seen them both  a while back. took em both on for 1 hour .In my experience they are both worth a punt ...the only downside is Bell sucks cock with cover on but apart from that fuck they are both goers.

Offline Hotmat

Does Belle de Jour do any incall ? She's showing outcall prices only...

thatguy

Sort of answered that yourself there pal...

Offline Hotmat

I just gathered that if Bell & Amber work from together and Amber advertises incalls, then maybe...

love2wank

I saw Amber after a recommendation. I had a fantastic time with her and wasn't disappointed in the slightest. I'm looking forward to a return visit in the very near future

Offline paul_2407

I saw Amber after a recommendation. I had a fantastic time with her and wasn't disappointed in the slightest. I'm looking forward to a return visit in the very near future

First post to mention this? Not suspicious at all

love2wank

What is suspicious please? The fact the I had a good time? Everybody has a 'first post'

Offline makemehappy

I had a load of abuse after my first post too, but perhaps to clarify things, could you confirm whether it was this girl?

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Everyone has their own point if view. Out of interest, where did u see her?

thatguy

Thats the girl when I saw her. High body and a good fuck. Took a right smashing.

Up4sumfun28

Is that pic of Amber dw rose or her mate ?

love2wank

No that's not the girl I saw. I saw the girl that's in the gallery pics and movie clips. I had a great service and the CIM-discretion she does do....and she swallows. I saw her in Swansea

thatguy

The latest pic is Amber DV Rose. When I saw her at least. But called something else then.

Avarose

Her sexy duo friend looks like the girl in the photos - find out who the friend is, looks like the duo girl set up the profile and put all her pics in

This is belle.... she did not set up Amber's account I think you'll find a man behind all of her accounts
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 11:55:12 pm by Avarose »

Avarose

Does Belle de Jour do any incall ? She's showing outcall prices only...

Hi I know belle is doing outcalls this Thursday and Friday
Xx

Offline makemehappy

Avarose

Because I know for 100% amber has a pimp and he's in control of her profile and a few others! I don't think it is fair to belle to be treated like this when she's done nothing wrong

Randolph69

Belle is back on aw because she is 100% real

In that case where's her profile?

Gatchaman

Belle is back on aw because she is 100% real

Do you have a link to Belle's new profile? The Belle de Jour 30 one no longer works.

Jester269269

Avarose

Avarose

.      Belle Certainly has disappeared off AW....

Amber has gone because she's taking advantage of other girls pics! Shes also a green eyed monster  :wacko:

Offline Rhodri Mawr

She also rips people off.  Hence my negative to start with.

Avarose

She also rips people off.  Hence my negative to start with.
Amber you mean right? Belle doesn't have a nasty bone in her body Xx

Offline Rhodri Mawr

This topic was not about Belle.

np500

It's not , but I've been confused by these two for month, and after following this thread , I've lost the will ! No idea who's who now ?

Avarose

This topic was not about Belle.
Amber made it about Bella by using her pics on her own pics and not telling belle.... now aw think belle is a fake profile!
Is that a good enough answer for you?

Avarose

It's not , but I've been confused by these two for month, and after following this thread , I've lost the will ! No idea who's who now ?

By amber and belle?

Offline HughJardon

Amber you mean right? Belle doesn't have a nasty bone in her body Xx

I Likey the way you say bone Ava  :blush:

Jester269269

Amber made it about Bella by using her pics on her own pics and not telling belle.... now aw think belle is a fake profile!
Is that a good enough answer for you?
I'd like to know how Ava is here TBH.... Surely admin can see she's a WG promoting other WG profiles???

Avarose

I'd like to know how Ava is here TBH.... Surely admin can see she's a WG promoting other WG profiles???

Belle has worked with me alot since starting! I know that was her and not a fake profile..... should I just stand around and let women get bullied?? Some man you are ain't you

Offline pork sword

I don't know about promoting, My heads spinning trying to work out this thread ... :unknown:

np500

Ah , at least I'm not the only one not knowing what's going down ?