Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jill xxx - Toftt  (Read 1010 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Jill xxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline f_angel

I've been looking at this profile ( External Link/Members Only)  quite a bit over the last few weeks and tried to get hold of her but to no avail. Instead I've been enjoying a bit too much punting with other girls, mainly in Scorpio and Newtown lol.

I've debated between Negative and Neutral here and have gone for neutral, but that debate should say a lot.

Anyway, got an email from Jill this morning saying she was back from holiday. Thought about it during the day, and upon discovering she was only 10 mins away decided to give her a shot, at 100 for the hour. She's in a flat just off Easter Road, nice enough area.

I was hoping that she might be a comparable punt to Thai Tanya at Scorpio (looked not unlike her in the pics) who is tremendous fun. However, upon meeting Jill, I wasn't sure it was the same girl in the pics. As for being sexy, she looked ok in a short black dress, but there wasn't much sexy about her after the money was handed over. She had asked how long I wanted and I considered backing off to 30 mins, but figured I'd give her the booking I had made. Bit of a mistake there. She was a touch bigger than the girl in the pics but still an ok body, but  never smiled once. She generally gave the impression she couldn't be arsed.

Gave me a quick massage, then turned me over for a bit of hand then grabbed a rubber for Oral. Apparently OWO was 20 extra which I wasn't willing to pay. She gave me an ok suck, then got on top briefly before asking to go in mish. A minute of that, where it became clear she didn't kiss either and I suggested doggy. Fucked away for a good 10 mins or so, suggested giving her oral but this was ignored, I thought it might have got her more in the mood. She did actually seem to be enjoying the doggy a bit after we got going but it was kind of hard to tell.. I suggested a bit more mish then had her give me more hand relief before I finished myself off over her tits.

I had a shower afterwards and she was pleasant enough, but I doubt I'd go back. Really nothing to recommend about her at all. I was out the door, had helped two stunning polish girls along the road with their close door, ridden to Morrisons 10 mins away and got back on the bike before my hour was up.

I did end up exchanging a few emails later with her though. She had replied to an email I sent asking about location in the morning, so I explained I'd met her a few hours before. She was keen for me to return as she had enjoyed meeting me, so I asked if she really had as she hadn't seemed to enjoy it to me. She then apologised and said she hadn't been prepared for me being so big. She said it would be better next time. This email exchange is all that saved this from being a negative, though I don't think I'd go back.

ickydicky

the email exchange was just the hoor lying. from what you said in review it should be a negative :thumbsdown:

Offline f_angel

Yeah you're probably right Icky, though I'm keeping negative for the girls who really have gone out their way to give a bad service. Funny thing is, if Jill charged a bit less, and only did massage with HR she'd probably be a lot better.

mavgoose

"Not prepared" , "for you being so big"

Comedy fckn gold.
It's so much a negative it's a joke.

Offline f_angel

Yeah it was not a good meet. I was kicking myself afterwards for not going to Newtown instead. Only reason I didn't was I'd been in Tuesday and Thursday and Scorpio Wednesday and Friday so should try an Indie that I'd had my eye on instead.

The only reason I didn't give a negative was because she did actually apologise in the emails following.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:34:39 pm by f_angel »

mavgoose

Fck me. 5 in a week. With a double dunter in the sauna too.
Won the lottery mate. ??

Offline f_angel

Not exactly lol. Just a bit of financial  juggling going on that allowed me to have a little blowout.

mavgoose

Look at what you could have had for your money...

External Link/Members Only

Offline f_angel

Yeah I know, though she's never really appealed to me. Sometime you have to take the chance on an unknown. And I was in Edinburgh and horny yesterday.

I actually put the review up because I was looking for someone tonight in Glasgow and UKP reports stopped me making an expensive mistake with a couple of girls I was considering. Gonna be putting a few more up over the coming days, mainly positive I'm glad to say.