Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Laraa- Very attractive, very nice time indeed  (Read 1761 times)

6 review(s) for Lara The Best (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Met Laraa recently. Haven't seen her for several months and by chance I find myself near to where she is.
The girl in the black leotard ( I think it is ) is the girl you will meet. She is truly naturally beautiful. And she is such a nice person. Her English is about 30%. Gorgeous face, beautiful smile sparkly eyes amazing body but not toned. She has perfect natural generous breasts with large aeroli, tanned all over, skin is so smooth. No tattoos as I recall, Lovely lips. She has lost weight since I last saw her and I wasn't complaining then. All her services were delivered with enthusiasm and she she made me feel great. Only down side is she clock watched, but she was in demand, so I guess she did have to keep an eye on the clock.
She did OWO and would have received OWO had I wanted. French kissing, but could of had a bit more tongue action- little reluctant but still very nice. She's not keen on fingering. We had covered sex in several positions when finally I CIM. There is a field report on AW which I would consider to be a mirror image of my experience.
Booked 30 minutes for £80. 1Hour would be £120.
She doesn't do her own phone and is done by an agency and then every thing is done by text. Didn't find this a problem although I was kept waiting 10 minutes. This wasn't a problem for me as I was keen to see Laraa again. And if possible I will see her again.
A lovely 30 minutes, which gets a positive from me.

SandwoodBay

Thanks for this - she's on my hotlist so it's really useful, although I'm bummed that she's now in Maidstone!  The clock-watching is a put-off; I always prefer cock-watching personally.  Don't suppose you know if she's nearer Maidstone East or West station?  I'd love it if you said East!

Offline MrMatrix

She moves around the southeast a lot. Does Maidenhead (where I met her), slough Piccadilly Maidstone Crawley and Reading. So no I cant say East or West of Maidstone, but she's worth the effort. She's a really nice straight forward girl.  let me know how you get on.  :hi:

SandwoodBay

That's a big help to know, cheers.  I'll probs just wait for her to come back to London, unless I happen to be in one of those places like you were!