Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dussledorf v Frankfurt  (Read 1421 times)

Orgasmatron76

Hi guys,

I've read loads of the threads on the 2 cities and have decided to visit one of them purely for punting.

I like the idea of both the fkk and eros centres and am looking for opinions on how the 2 cities compare.

Thanks fellas

JazzMan

Don't understand?
If you've "read loads of the threads" then there is nothing more to add.
Any specific questions?

Offline Jerboa

When and how long you planning on staying? For example if you're going this summer I'd suggest a club like Oase or Sharks that has large gardens and pools, you might think why, as you're there primarily for punting, but it's nice to have something to do in between sessions, so a club with good outside facilities is a positive on a hot summer day, I was in Frankfurt last summer, and I did Palace one day followed by Oase, found Palace to be very quiet, think because it's a club with no garden a lot of punters and girls stop coming and move to other clubs in the summer months.

So Frankfurt could be a better idea in summer, Oase and Sharks are outside Frankfurt, Sharks is in nearby Darmstadt but use trains to get there, if you're not to bothered about gardens and pools try Düsseldorf, club to check out would be either Oceans, Magnum, Dolca Vita, or Koeln is only a short train ride away, so you could spend sometime there too, Samya would be a good choice, or the laufhaus's like Pasha and Das Bordell on Horn Strasse.

My google maps.
External Link/Members Only

Orgasmatron76

When and how long you planning on staying? For example if you're going this summer I'd suggest a club like Oase or Sharks that has large gardens and pools, you might think why, as you're there primarily for punting, but it's nice to have something to do in between sessions, so a club with good outside facilities is a positive on a hot summer day, I was in Frankfurt last summer, and I did Palace one day followed by Oase, found Palace to be very quiet, think because it's a club with no garden a lot of punters and girls stop coming and move to other clubs in the summer months.

So Frankfurt could be a better idea in summer, Oase and Sharks are outside Frankfurt, Sharks is in nearby Darmstadt but use trains to get there, if you're not to bothered about gardens and pools try Düsseldorf, club to check out would be either Oceans, Magnum, Dolca Vita, or Koeln is only a short train ride away, so you could spend sometime there too, Samya would be a good choice, or the laufhaus's like Pasha and Das Bordell on Horn Strasse.

My google maps.

Many thanks for the reply and info.

I'm looking at Monday to Friday sometime next month, the idea of the outside areas being beneficial during summer isn't one I'd have thought of but now you mention it makes sense.

Those links to the maps are very useful, I'll probably hire a car as I like to have to ability to move around at my leisure and not reply on public transport, unless you think it would be better not to?

Any recommendations with regards to hotels in both cities, cost isn't an issue, I like decent places in nice areas as a rule.

Thank you

Offline Jerboa

Many thanks for the reply and info.

I'm looking at Monday to Friday sometime next month, the idea of the outside areas being beneficial during summer isn't one I'd have thought of but now you mention it makes sense.

Those links to the maps are very useful, I'll probably hire a car as I like to have to ability to move around at my leisure and not reply on public transport, unless you think it would be better not to?

Any recommendations with regards to hotels in both cities, cost isn't an issue, I like decent places in nice areas as a rule.

Thank you

A car is a good idea, I've hired them myself, as you say it makes it easier to get about, and some of the clubs are out in the sticks, if you want outside areas then I'd say Frankfurt over Düsseldorf, with a car there is plenty of clubs in and around Frankfurt, hotels are plentiful, a normal business chain hotel would do, for me I only sleep a few hours in the room, spend most of the day and night in a club.

Offline Marmalade

I don't have as much German punting experience as Jerboa, but one thing that stands out is that Dusseldorf is quite a beautiful city to visit. Frankfurt imo is just, well just a city.

Hiring a car in Germany is a great fun experience, especially for long distances. I've also managed drop-off options, starting in Germany to other parts of Europe. And (most of the time) proper fast roads in between.

Offline claretandblue

I don't have as much German punting experience as Jerboa, but one thing that stands out is that Dusseldorf is quite a beautiful city to visit. Frankfurt imo is just, well just a city.

Hiring a car in Germany is a great fun experience, especially for long distances. I've also managed drop-off options, starting in Germany to other parts of Europe. And (most of the time) proper fast roads in between.
+1 had a great time in dusseldorf last year the "altstadt" part of the city is very nice

Orgasmatron76

Many thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Although my primary reason for visiting Germany is for the punting I have also considered the difference between the cities away from the clubs and like you say dussledorf does seem to be the more attractive option. Having looked at the flights it also appears to be the most convenient destination.

I've looked at the car hire options and it seems like you can hire a luxury car for relatively decent money.

So it looks like I'll be heading to Dussledorf, thanks for the input so far guys it's much appreciated.

If anyone can recommend a hotel then please do so.

Thanks again.

JazzMan

Most German cities have been destroyed and restored after the war. (90% destroyed in the case of Munich)
It gives them a strange look like no others.
Some look too new and over-restored.
It's an important point that Marmalade makes about visiting a city.
You can't spend your whole time in a club you have to think about being a tourist as well.
I'm just back from Munich and I'm disappointed I didn't see more of Bavaria.

Offline Jerboa

Many thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Although my primary reason for visiting Germany is for the punting I have also considered the difference between the cities away from the clubs and like you say dussledorf does seem to be the more attractive option. Having looked at the flights it also appears to be the most convenient destination.

I've looked at the car hire options and it seems like you can hire a luxury car for relatively decent money.

So it looks like I'll be heading to Dussledorf, thanks for the input so far guys it's much appreciated.

If anyone can recommend a hotel then please do so.

Thanks again.

Just book a room where it's most convenient for you, as you will have a car then your flexible on where to stay, for me hotels aren't very important when I'm punting, just as in UK a standard chain hotel are pretty much identical around the country, I just use it to get a few hours kip after returning from a long day ao punting, if you're are planning to visit fkk's then book a room nearby the club, B&B hotel close to Oceans is handy. So if you have decided on Dus, take a good read of the reports here and on ISG board, if you're going for a week and have a car, Cologne, Essen, and other NRW cities are nearby.

formulaonefan

I like punting in both DUS and FRA, but if I was to choose one I would choose FRA due to Sharks and Oase and their indoor/outdoor facilities.  If you have a car and are in country for a week, why not try both?  I really like GoldenTime...I usually stay near LivingRoom as well so I can start at GT and then go to LR for the late night since GT closes early.