Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wimbledon Mens Final  (Read 1860 times)

Offline ampersand

I am not sure of anyone else is watching the tennis, but I am really liking the occasional glimpses that we are getting of the nice blonde centre--line judge.

She would certainly feature on my MILF to - do list if she decided upon a career change. :yahoo:

Offline Jamboney

I've noticed her as well. I definitely would!

raylondoner

Definitely New Balls!

Yes I've been watching her too and think she's very hot and playing up to it (but why not?) - wonder if commando?  :dance:

I notice that Jimmie Krankie is also there - not even going to think about commando/ginger forestation!  :scare:

Offline theblade

:yahoo: yes I noticed her. I wouldn't say no. Wonder if she's available?

ickydicky

nuts4you

Played well,at least Marmalade will be happy  :D

ickydicky

Played well,at least Marmalade will be happy  :D

not often we find a scot who is good at something

raylondoner

not often we find a scot who is good at something

A scot who wins something becomes British whereas a scot who loses remains a sweaty  :hi:

ickydicky

how does that apply to an englishman. not that it matters.

fredpunter

how does that apply to an englishman. not that it matters.

We'll find out if an Englishman ever wins anything

ickydicky

Offline David1970

Can the BBC not find any winners to commentate, just losers, Henman, Castle and Barker.

cockneybstrd

Can the BBC not find any winners to commentate, just losers, Henman, Castle and Barker.

I think the smell from Fred Perry's corpse might put the other commentators off

Offline mrdiamond77

Barker at least did win the French Open, but yes they are all crap commentators.  A pity McEnroe had to work for US TV.

Offline David1970

Barker at least did win the French Open, but yes they are all crap commentators.  A pity McEnroe had to work for US TV.

I thought Barkers main thing during her playing days was Cliff Richards cover date.

At least in 20 years we will have the Murry brothers and the wheelchair bloke to do the TV - cannot wait. 

ickydicky