Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade premium  (Read 1703 times)

Bjdude

Comms as ever really good. Post code sent and number on arrival. Jade was superb, started with some fairly vigorous dfk as I slipped my fingers into her pussy she groped my cock. I love OWO and she provides a Bj of the best quality and technique. She then wanted to Fuck,  well I am an obliging sort so readily agreed . She climbed on top , constantly telling me how she loves funking and saying that she wanted me o cum on her face and mouth, again the gent in me took over and I agreed with no qualms to finish like this. So off the bed, Jada moved a small tv so that she could kneel in front of me and watch as she sucke and wanted my cock to completion.  The action was non stop for the full half hour and I am just waiting for June to put next week's calendar on so that I can plan my next visit. Sophia and Victoria are also on my list.

Looking4fun

Pleased to read she loves funking  :lol:

Bjdude

Yeah, very versatile.  I really should preview before posting

Rod trotter

Venue?
Fee?
Area?
Parking?

Graphic descriprions of the sex i really dont think are interesting.little details are  :hi:

Thanks

Bjdude

S.shields, parking easy, premium so you can see the rates easily enough.

Offline Beefjerky

I know the reviewer is now band but does anyone know if he was referring to Jade or Jada of premium in his review as he refers to both names?

Online The Outsider

I know the reviewer is now band but does anyone know if he was referring to Jade or Jada of premium in his review as he refers to both names?

I'm guessing it was Jada who has now left.  Don't remember a Jade from last summer and the current Jade hasn't been there long so it's not about her. 

Offline Beefjerky

I'm guessing it was Jada who has now left.  Don't remember a Jade from last summer and the current Jade hasn't been there long so it's not about her.

Thanks for that mate