Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Punt - Aberdeen  (Read 2019 times)

Bobbydeeee

Thinking of biting the bullet and going for my first punt, I'm from Aberdeen and a little bit nervous. Anyone got any recommendations who to book with?

Offline Pale Invader

Thinking of biting the bullet and going for my first punt, I'm from Aberdeen and a little bit nervous. Anyone got any recommendations who to book with?

Aileen2000 or Thaihoney  :thumbsup:

Offline sub_marine

Aileen2000 gets my vote also, nice easy central location, very nice girl, you'll definitely leave with a smile on your face, stands out from most other Romanian girls.  Don't wait too long though, she's retiring this summer.  Hopefully when she goes back to Romania it's to train other working girls on what keeps punters happy in UK

ickydicky

wish i had a tenner for every hoor who has told me she is retiring soon :dash:

Offline Clattypats

Aileen2000 gets my vote also, nice easy central location, very nice girl, you'll definitely leave with a smile on your face, stands out from most other Romanian girls.  Don't wait too long though, she's retiring this summer.  Hopefully when she goes back to Romania it's to train other working girls on what keeps punters happy in UK
might be a lot of training required there :D

Offline Pale Invader

wish i had a tenner for every hoor who has told me she is retiring soon :dash:
I think she is defo stopping but as you say hopefully she misses the cash or cock and returns ..I'm going to enjoy her last couple of months in case she is true to her word. :dance: :dance:

ickydicky

I think she is defo stopping but as you say hopefully she misses the cash or cock and returns ..I'm going to enjoy her last couple of months in case she is true to her word. :dance: :dance:

a truthful hoor. that wud be a novelty

godwulf7

Depends what you want, really.  For a first punt, when you're nervous, you might be well advised to opt for an older, very experienced WG.  Aileen is sensational, but she probably won't do OWO or DFK for a new client.  Honey22Thai is also a very good choice - she will absolutely take care of you with OWO and FK.  You might opt for Luciana at External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.  Or one of the very experienced girls at Divine Entertainment at External Link/Members Only.  Colette is late 40s, but terrific, as is Rose.  Colette often works only on a Friday though.  Jayne is fabulous, but away, I'm told.

Offline DrGFreeman

a truthful hoor. that wud be a novelty
ickydicky - are you the new sonnycrocket ? jesus, you're bitter.

Aileen has been a regular of mine for the 3 years she's been in Aberdeen. I have never doubted her honesty.
shes definitely going home in aug.
I would also recommend her for a first time punt. If you're nervous, tell her its your first time.

Offline Clattypats

ickydicky - are you the new sonnycrocket ? jesus, you're bitter.

Aileen has been a regular of mine for the 3 years she's been in Aberdeen. I have never doubted her honesty.
shes definitely going home in aug.
I would also recommend her for a first time punt. If you're nervous, tell her its your first time.
if she's that good,can sum cunt stick a link up fur her :unknown:  :crazy:

Offline sub_marine

External Link/Members Only

Yeah there you go, I should have put it in my first reply

Hopefully get another couple of punts before she goes home also

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

Yeah there you go, I should have put it in my first reply

Hopefully get another couple of punts before she goes home also
:thumbsup:

Offline JJM

Aileen is sensational, but she probably won't do OWO or DFK for a new client. 

She has been an itch to scratch for a while but never happened, seems like the clock is ticking.

One thing that put me off was all the reviews seem to suggest she doesn't blow without which is a bit crap, does she come round to it if see her a few times and she knows your not honking

Offline mattmugwump

I can't recommend Honey enough Bobbydeeee, External Link/Members Only, she is amazing. I'm a nervous kind of guy and she really puts you at ease!

Online Aberlad

Aberdeen is a punting wasteland at the moment. Katy has left, and even she became stale to me... Purely on the basis that she was the only person I would see.

Always wanted to meet Katarina but her location puts me off, fairly open and close to several friends of mine. Simply can't take the chance. Same situation as HoneyThai... Wide open on Union Terrace, no thanks.

Im probably being picky but can't take many chances in this game!

Listen to what the guys who have seen her say though mate, and enjoy!!

Offline Redbull4

Must admit there isn't a lot of options. A few girls maybe.
Honeythai would be a good first visit (still to write up a review).
Sexi Sami is also in aberdeen at the minute, would be a mental first ride punt wise though.
Also seems to be alot of girls who park there profiles here as well.

Offline Oldergent58

I would highly recommend Aileen 2000
The climb up those steps is well worth it
Her flat location for Union Square or the main railway station first class

First time punt or not I would definitely check the girl's dos and donts
In this I have found Aileen honest to her profile and unless any punter knows different she does not do OWO or DFK but she is brilliant at what she does and has a first class nature
Less than 2 months before she leaves and that will be a loss
Saw her again yesterday and plan a few more visits before she goes

If age is no issue
Sexy Busty Luciana would be worth a punt

Hope this helps