Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy.Carmen - Birmingham City - B&S or Photoshop?  (Read 2814 times)

2 review(s) for Classy.Carmen (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

Very quick review.

After some favourable posts yesterday and, following failed plans A, B and C I was getting desperate for a bit of pump and wiggle, never ever punt when scrapping the barrel  :dash:

The young woman (or Daisy Duck?) : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: all fine

Venue: Usual apartments in Bromsgrove Street B1

Daisy Duck: It is possibly (?) the girl in the pictures, the picture are either over 10 years old or have been touched up, in any event the reality is not nearly so enticing....   :dash: :dash: :dash:

The Meet: Get to the apartment complex and given room number. Magic door opens to an unlit hallway, step inside and am greet by Daisy, bit difficult to see her properly but follow through to the room. Once inside the room my heart sinks, she looks like she has overdone the botox, big fat duck like lips and a very shiny face, however she is smiley and the the figure looks ok.
I think, others have said the service is ok so can't be too bad and I have an urgent need for a decent BJ and an unload, later I discover this was entirely my penis talking  :crazy:

Pays me money and off I toddle to the shower.
Back to the room and in she comes, she removes the dress and my heart sinks, quite a pronounced tummy and more of an Amazonian type figure, big D / E cup breasts which have seen better days, slab like ass, chunky legs, shit, shit, shit!

Oh well, the service must be good?

No

No kissing, no attempt at a GFE (not that I am really after that now). Half hearted, medium depth owo, just about gets me hard. On with the mac, pump her in doggy, I use my imagination to think of one of my better punts and fill the bag.

Don't bother with a shower, straight into my civvies and out the door.
Back in the car 25 mins after I left.

Avoid this one chaps and as to those that saw her and reported a good experience, may I recommend ....

Ming  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 08:59:35 am by Ming »

Ming

This is what I was expecting, not what I got:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review, Ming. Sorry it did not work out for you.

I had placed her on my HL only last night, but will take that profile off now.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Ming  :hi:

I was intending to go and see her myself but decided against it in the end so it looks like I got lucky.

Better luck next time out  :drinks:

Ming

Thanks gents.

She was a BIG disappointment...

Offline rnrn636

She was in Nottingham with a different profile before.

I can't remember if It was something that I read on here that put me off seeing her or old Aw feedback that put me off but it was definitely some sort of shite service I read about.

Dodo

Confused or what??  Just goes to show how experiences differ. She is in the same apartment as Megan who is a great punt........err, IMHO

tilt8890

Off my Hotlist.. thanks for the review

Offline Demistify

Does she look like any of the photos now added to her gallery, Ming? Or are even they shopped to fuck? Because she looks okay on some of them and as she does facials I might wade in, all the same.

SEW15

You're an absolute saviour Ming, I'm booked in to see her on Thursday. Thanks got the warning and I'm sorry for your bad punt.

Dodo

You're an absolute saviour Ming, I'm booked in to see her on Thursday. Thanks got the warning and I'm sorry for your bad punt.
Switch to Megan and you will not be dissapointed.

Ming

Does she look like any of the photos now added to her gallery, Ming? Or are even they shopped to fuck? Because she looks okay on some of them and as she does facials I might wade in, all the same.

I cannot recommend strongly enough that you re-consider. The pictures are exactly the same as the ones I saw prior to my meeting, the reality bore very little resemblance to the Daisy Duck lookalike I saw.

Your money, your choice, but if you do go, wear your Nike trainers, you'll want a quick getaway... :lol:

Offline Demistify

Offline PepeMAGA

She's back in the East Mids now. I banged her in Brum and it was bad, real dark night of my soul stuff. she's friendly, but neutral and a million miles from those enticing pictures. it's definitely her, but like she had them taken in another dimension where every version of everybody is stunning. I struggled to stay hard in this dimension and couldn't come without a HJ.

Offline Digger1965

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline PepeMAGA

Especially as she is no longer active!

Sorry folks, I dragged this one back up, though she is still active and touring. new pictures look closer to true appearance
External Link/Members Only