Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Double Tree By Hilton Leeds  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Micky5633

Yo guys how's it going?

Will be coming down to Leeds in August time and staying in the above mentioned hotel. Do any of you local lads know how central it is? Also I will be with a large group so will want to sneak off at some stage for a quick punt so can any of you recommend a wg who works near that hotel or even better someone who works out that hotel for incalls?

Cheers lads

Offline stevedave

Doubletree is pretty central, it's just out the back of the train station. I've seen one WG there, last year but not aware of anyone who uses it regularly.

Closest WG to there that I can think of would be SweetAsCandii - check the Yorkshire reviews and you'll find her. 5 mins walk from there.

Offline Micky5633

Good man Steve thanks a lot

Offline Micky5633

Anyone within the 60 to 80 HH price range who is good. Preferably with a good rack

K4K

It's dead central mate 5 min from centre and decent.

It's better than the Hilton to me !

normal_guy

I remember seeing a Georgia bird in there couple years ago.

Easy to pass reception due to the sky bar (though not an issue if you have a room)

K4K

The Clayton is ok mate. just a few mins further out than Hilton but nice place. Cheaper normally !!

Offline Micky5633

Cheers boys. Already booked in there so will scout the place and girls out nearer the time.

Offline marine

Doubletree is ok, parking is limited though if you are coming by car. The biggest advantage is sky lounge, because in the evenings loads of people are using the elevators so it does not look to suspicious.

Offline Micky5633

Any lads know of anyone working out this hotel tonight?