Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT_JULIA_20 - Liverpool Street, London  (Read 4781 times)

2 review(s) for HOT_JULIA_21 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

jchang

First review and English is not my first language, no hate please!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Julia was not my first choice today, had to go to her because the first one cancelled.

I found Julia in my Hotlist and thought to myself why not so I tried to call her but she didn't pick up. A few minutes later she texts back and got everything else sorted out by text.

*quite a long walk from the station but that was mostly because of me getting lost, 95% sure you will be fine with GPS :D :D*
She stayed in a flat with a few other flatmates by Liverpool Street.
Saw one of her flatmates and her ass looked amazing  :wacko: :wacko:

I got up to her flat and saw her, I was quite relieved because her face looks exactly like what you see in the pictures. However, she does have a slight belly. Then we proceeded to sort out the paper work - £120/h, Extra £20 for FK. Asked about OWO, but she didn't seem to understand me.  :dash: :dash:

She then asked me if I wanted to take a shower before we started which I accepted. The shower was quite easy to adjust, wasn't one of those fancy shower knobs that looks like that its some sort of alien device.

When I got back to the room she asked me if I was interested in her friend and told me it would be another £120 but I politely rejected.

We started off the session by kissing, the FK was good, a lot of tongue action. At the same time she was stroking my spring roll. As I was getting into it, she stopped and went to get a condom and put it straight on. No owo provided **i asked once, she didnt seem to understand me. I could've asked again but I didn't.** The OW itself was quite good. She could go deep.

I got up and asked for doggy, she stares into my eyes and just bends over.Then had sex in all positions. She moans quite a bit throughout the session. Then I finished on her tits.

Pros
- Great ass
- Very nice house
- What you see is what you get in pics *face*

Cons
- what you dont see in the pictures is the slight belly.
- quite difficult to communicate with her - Her english is not the greatest.

Would've put up no OWO in cons, but that was my bad i guess. she might offer it.

To conclude, I would go back and I would definitely see one of her friends also.

PS. I can't post a review on AW because she hasn't confirmed the booking thing.
PPS. This took me a few days to write.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 04:09:19 am by jchang »

justbeingcurioussa

Thanks for your review jchang. She is in my punting zone so you got me interested in her. £140/HR with FK looks steep but I'm crazy for good looking Brazilians and she looks hot. How did you find her attitude- was it friendly and welcoming or too business like?

jchang

How did you find her attitude- was it friendly and welcoming or too business like?

I would say a bit a both. It felt to me like she was genuinely friendly and wanted to get to know you. At at the same time, she was very professional - not in a bad way though, she was very eager to please. Every so often she would ask if I was wanted to go harder and faster or nice and slow!  :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 03:06:30 pm by jchang »

Offline sHiNy

Great first review and English not being your first language i had no problems with what you wrote. Seemed like you had fun, i might go see her sometime.

Offline jamal2k94

I assume this is her friend External Link/Members Only?

No black guys unfortunately otherwise I would be very up for seeing her.

jchang

I assume this is her friend External Link/Members Only?

Yeah thats her flatmate. Yikes, 3/4 Negative reviews. Lucky me for turning her friend down I guess.  :unknown: :unknown:

Megazord

Looks like the profile has changed to this girl: External Link/Members Only  or Hot Adrianna 19. Is it the same girl?

Offline K09an

Different pics to when profile was used for Julia

Megazord

Different pics to when profile was used for Julia

Thanks this new girl looks really hot, I might TOFTT soon