Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SecretXXXSam -Brandon - Durham  (Read 3265 times)

Tallboy2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Some of you kind folks up here in the North East gave me vast amounts of information a Month or so back with suggestions of which girl to see on my visit to Consett.

My first choice was BrookKnights - more chance of getting a booking with the Queen.
So then i tried Tori.Taylor. got 2 hour  booking with her.
Couple of weeks ago she cancelled. Gave me good notice so thats not a problem.
All the time had my eye on SecretXXXSam as i love a larger lady and this one is only 19.
0 Feedback on AW and here was putting me off.
Messaged her a few times and then texts and all seemed great so i decided to TOFTT

Got a text telling me where to park. I ignored this and parked a few streets away, just in case of a stitch up, called her for final directions which i got and she is waving to me from her window.

The Girl.
Door opens, in i go to be met by a smiling young pretty girl. Shes the one in the pictures on her profile. She is prettier than in her pictures. Shes a biggish girl but all in proportion. I would say 16 or 18 max. Dressed in black sexy underwear  and a silky negligee. She has lovely big sexy eyes and nice big lips. Face 7/10

Action.
She kissed me as soon as i walked in. Into the bedroom and proper DFK that continues for a minute, she smells fresh and clean. I pay the girl 100 pounds for 45 minutes.
My clothes are off and shes giving me very very nice OWO.
5 mins later and im after more DFK which she is more than willing to participate in. Hand goes down and i find the honey pot. She has become wet not just her puss but all of her with sweat. I lay her on the bed and we 69 for a while after which i go down to taste the honey proper😊. All tastes devine. She asks me to finger her which i do and keep licking her to a shuddering orgasm. After a couple of mins she is sucking me again and then i suggest we fuck.  On with the jacket.
Misc, then doggy back to misc. And then more doggy.
Her tits are great for a big lass, not floppy but quite firm really. One nip is pierced.
I take the condom off ask her to kneel up and we kiss like fuck. She is really wet as i finger her. Im also licking all the sweat of this 19YOs body between kisses.   I wank myself till its pop time and she asks me if id like to cum in her mouth. Yes please!! Im knelt up and she goes down and opens her mouth. I watch my cum go into her mouth. She did not swallow it.
We lay chatting on the bed for a good 10 mins

Pros.
Easy parking. bubbly personality, cute face. Great OWO. Fantastic  kisser. Nice sex and CIM.
Cons
Messy house. Smelled of cats a bit, but not in her bedroom.

Conclusion
Cracking lass. One of the best punts ive had for a while. Good VFM for a 19YO.
DONT GO IF YOU LIKE SKINNY GIRLS
Would i go again? Yes im going to message her now before you lot spoil her. 😅😅

Rod trotter

Bit expensive for a fat lass imho

Nice review.pretty face but not my bag

Offline toon972

Pleased you enjoyed yourself and you had good feedback from here.

Tallboy2

Just popped for another 45 mins on my way out of the North East!
Repeat of the night before. Im well drained!

coolguy1990

She looks fantastic. Really sexy. I saw her and thought, no feedback...hmmm, should I, shouldn't I?

Well done TOFTT on this babe. If nobody did this, ever, there would never be any sure-fire certs for those who like to play it safe.

Tallboy2

She looks fantastic. Really sexy. I saw her and thought, no feedback...hmmm, should I, shouldn't I?

Well done TOFTT on this babe. If nobody did this, ever, there would never be any sure-fire certs for those who like to play it safe.
Thank you bud. I thought she was great. I'm sure her orgasms were genuine. But the thing i liked most was her bubbley typical tennage personality.
Cost me 100 more than i was going to spend at my weekend up North. Just had to go back for seconds on me way home. ( last four words spoken in a geordie accent)lol

coastal2

Thanks for the review - this lass lives pretty much round the corner from me so I've been thinking about trying it for a while.

Tallboy2

Thanks for the review - this lass lives pretty much round the corner from me so I've been thinking about trying it for a while.
Shes a good lass
Pop a review on here when youve seen her bud. Be interesting to see if you like her as much as me

Offline dino1990

looks very sexy. is she confident or shy?

Tallboy2

looks very sexy. is she confident or shy?
More shy but not overly

Bangman

How did she compare with Kimberley from Harrogate ?

Tallboy2

How did she compare with Kimberley from Harrogate ?
Kimberly is older and more confident. Kimberly is lovely, and generally slightly bigger built. Sam is sweeter, puts more enthusiasm in. I made sam cum both times but not kim. I think kims kisses win, i remember her giving me deep tonguey kisses. I'd see both again. Sam's tits win, not floppy like some big girls. Not that kims were floppy they were nice too but much bigger.

coastal2

Shes a good lass
Pop a review on here when youve seen her bud. Be interesting to see if you like her as much as me

Will do if I ever sort a meet. Btw did she have a cat? only checking coz I'm more than a bit allergic. Not the usual kind of pussy that I'd enquire about  :D

EDIT: just spotted that 'smell of cats' thing in your review's negatives. Probably have to give it a miss, don't want her calling an ambulance for me halfway through.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:09:32 pm by coastal2 »