Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Sheffield?  (Read 1259 times)

guy_of_fifty

I've never frequented a parlour before. What is GFE in Sheffield like? All feedback welcome.

Offline CityTillIDie

I've never frequented a parlour before. What is GFE in Sheffield like? All feedback welcome.

+1
Is it discreet? Seedy? Is there an entry fee?
Are there lots of punters hanging about at the bar?
I've been to clubs in Barcelona and Madrid but I imagine they're different as the whole punting world is so much better and more open overseas

CTID

Online derf

I've been to gfe a few times in the past. The entrance is discreet as can be with a back door hidden from the main road. There is no entry fee everything is paid to the girl in the room some before some after the time I think it depends on the girl and if you have seen them before or not. When you arrive you go into the reception area where there are seats and normally offered a non alcoholic drink the available ladies come out to introduce themselves if you have not booked. The most other punters I've seen are 2 but everyone is there for the same reason so no problems. Hope this helps.

Offline CityTillIDie

I've been to gfe a few times in the past. The entrance is discreet as can be with a back door hidden from the main road. There is no entry fee everything is paid to the girl in the room some before some after the time I think it depends on the girl and if you have seen them before or not. When you arrive you go into the reception area where there are seats and normally offered a non alcoholic drink the available ladies come out to introduce themselves if you have not booked. The most other punters I've seen are 2 but everyone is there for the same reason so no problems. Hope this helps.

This is a great help. I'm kind of nervous about visiting a place like that no my own for some reason!
We need a place like this in York but I doubt it would be tolerated, nor would there be enough demand for sustainability.

Many thanks

CTID

Offline Maurice

If travelling from York, look at Sandys in Manchester, different class IMO.

Offline Marbles

I found GFE a good place to start as a newbie.  The waiting room felt a bit like one at a doctor's surgery so it's quite unseedy and matter of fact.  The staff are very helpful and nice.  The entrance has a intercom system which you need to press then they'll buzz you in.  On my first time I was so panicky that I failed to work that out and was standing outside like a lemon for a while.

Offline CityTillIDie

I found GFE a good place to start as a newbie.  The waiting room felt a bit like one at a doctor's surgery so it's quite unseedy and matter of fact.  The staff are very helpful and nice.  The entrance has a intercom system which you need to press then they'll buzz you in.  On my first time I was so panicky that I failed to work that out and was standing outside like a lemon for a while.

Forgive me - is it near the train station?
I would go by train from York...

CTID

Offline Marbles

Forgive me - is it near the train station?
I would go by train from York...

CTID

It's a couple of miles out of town in the ex-industrial part of Sheffield called Attercliffe. 

If you come in to the train station, then I'd recommend getting a tram into town from the station tram stop (ones marked Cathedral, Malin Bridge or Middlewood) and get off at the first stop called "Ponds Forge", then jump to the opposite platform and catch another tram going towards "Meadowhall".

Get a ticket called a Dayrider and you'll get all the journey's for one price.

The stop to get off at is "Attercliffe" (takes about 15 mins). 

Get off there and it's about 5 mins walk to GFE.  If you've got Google Maps then I usually walk down Chippingham Street and turn left on Worksop Road. GFE is on the left hand side just before you get to the Attercliffe Road. (8-10 Worksop Rd, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S9 3TJ).  The entrance is at the rear (fnarr fnarr).

Offline CityTillIDie

Thanks so much Marbles for taking the time to explain all that!
Really kind.  :drinks:

Think I'll have a decent research session on their website and head to sunny Sheffield one morning soon

:cool:

Offline The_Scarecrow

If it stops there, it's probably easier to get off the train at Meadowhall, and get the tram towards Sheffield - saves changing trams.

I think GFE have a separate private waiting room for customers who want more discretion, not 100% sure, because personally I'm not bothered.

Offline BP96

I think GFE have a separate private waiting room for customers who want more discretion, not 100% sure, because personally I'm not bothered.

Yes, they do, it's the anteroom the girls walk through between appointments so you get a nice eyeful too.

Offline Marbles

If it stops there, it's probably easier to get off the train at Meadowhall, and get the tram towards Sheffield - saves changing trams.

Yes that is a bit simpler   :blush: