Author Topic: Frankydee......one to avoid like the plague  (Read 1407 times)


1 review(s) for frankydee (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mikeholt51

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only



Must have exchanged over 20 emails and countless meetings set up but nowt happened.
What a waste of time! Never got to....excuse,excuse,excuse. She even said she sent me text with post code which I believe is a M24 one.
This woman may have two big uns but an even bigger chip on the shoulder.
Thankfully so many better and more reputable ones out there.

Offline cueball

There's been some chatter on here over her reliability.

I've yet to read anybody has actually met this lass.

Cheers for the review

Offline bigmc

I had a half chance of a punt last week. She came up on my search of the area I was going to be in. I asked for advice off a fellow podger, but was advised to proceed with caution.
As it happened, my day changed so no punt for me in the end.
Nice tits behind those braces though  :D