Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutest Lucy, Angel - great PSE  (Read 1270 times)

nomad88

I saw Lucy several times in the past few months. Another girl that I had to see given so many great reviews (thanks a lot guys!).

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £150/h.
Services: OWO, DT, DFK, rimming, A-level, striptease, GFE, PSE, she'll probably do anything you want

Comms: it used to be terrible - the first time it took me a whole lot of text messages to get hold of her. After the first time I couldn't really book her at all for 2 months. Recently it seems she's much less busy, so it's much better.

Location: top floor flat of a terraced house between Islington and Angel. A good spacious 1-bed flat with a sofa in the living room and a large bed in the bedroom. She told me she'll be moving shortly, as her neighbours have figured out what's going on and may cause her some trouble.

The girl: I find her not the best looking, but she knows how to present herself. Good ass, a bit of belly, natural firm big tits, a lot of lipstick. A look of a dirty whore (in a good sense).

OWO: deep, sloppy, with a lot of gagging. Very much PSE style.

RO: very responsive, really seems to enjoy it. Keen to come, so easily guides you how she wants it so she comes

Anal: no issues, can take a good pounding, though she's quite tight, so I popped very quickly

Striptease: one of only few girls got no issue with playing musing and giving me a proper striptease. A lot of girls list it, but are not keen to do it. Lucy is actually very much into it and made me hard with her stripping to some reggaeton songs.

Attitude: perfect. She's really eager to please, and she's also very horny (or so it seemed). Told me to fuck her face and call her a bitch.
Also, during my last visit for some reason I couldn't keep my hard on, possibly because of Brexit-related stress. She immediately switched from a dirty bitch to a caring girl and really did everything to help me revive (though unsuccessfully).

Positives:
+ great attitude, very eager to please
+ very dirty, super horny
+ a wide range of services

Negatives:
- very hard to get in touch
- for some she may seem too energetic

Overall, it's definitely one of the top positions in the City. Feels a bit like fucking a very horny classmate. Previously she was really tough to book (she only took 3 clients a day), so after the first punt I was quite discouraged, but I find her current response rate much better. Would definitely recommend.