Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natt, Edgware Road - best looking WG I've seen  (Read 2905 times)

nomad88

I saw Natt a few times in the past few weeks.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's a bit out of the way for me, but having read the previous reviews, I had to meet her to see what's the hype about. I expected a lot, but even then I was positively surprised and ended up coming back 3 times (or so) even though the location is not great for me.

Cost: £120/h.
Services: OWO, DT, DFK, GFE, generally quite vanilla

Comms: all agreed via text. She gives you a post code, and only after you're near she gives you the actual address and flat no.

Location: a 1st floor flat 5m walk and equidistant from Paddington and Edgware Road. Nice studio flat, much better than a lot of places I've punted at with EE girls. She was there by herself. Not sure if any other WGs work from there any other time.

The girl: I have to say, the best looking WG I've ever punted with. Definitely her pics, but she looks much better in person. A slim young body, well toned, taken care of. Long blond hair, deep green/grey eyes, shy smile. Firm natural size C tits.

FK/DFK: a very good and willing kisser. I couldn't stop kissing her throughout the punt. She doesn't really go wild with kissing, just slow and sensual.

OWO: deep, slow, sloppy, great technique. As previously described, she's got tongue piercing, which she uses very well.  A lot of tongue action even when she's taking it deep. Good ball and shaft attention. She told me she doesn't do rimming - from the previous reviews it seemed she used to, so I was a bit disappointed. Overall, I found her OWO technique was perfect. Very nice and slow - I found it not easiest if you want to come in her mouth, but I could sit there watchinng her blow for a long long time.

RO: really nice and clean pussy. Very responsive - she was moving her pussy around, encouraging me to lick. She allowed fingering, though need to be delicate. She doesn't come so easily (did not actually see her come). but very pleasant nevertheless.

Cowgirl: great, sight of a beautiful girl grinding around. I think I ended up popping in cowgirl twice.

Massage: pretty bad. These EE girls should learn from Thai girls, who I find often can give you a proper professional massage.

Positives:
+ best looking WG I've seen
+ great GFE service, very slow and sensual
+ sloppy, deep OWO with great tongue technique

Negatives:
- quite a vanilla service
- she lists striptease and pole dancing on her profile, but when I asked her about it, she told me shyly that she can't dance. What's up with this? That already happened to me several times. Of course, it doesn't bother me as much as, say, lack of OWO, but if you don't do stripping, then pls do not list it.

Overall, I was really impressed. Already came back multiple times, and will come back again. She told me she's working only till September, as she's going to uni then, so I hope to squeeze in a few punts before she goes. I'd definitely recommend, especially if you're into GFE.

Offline Dicky

I agree...lookswise she puts all other WGs I have seen to shame. And on top of that a top quartile service means this is a gem that should not be missed till she quits later this year.

Type_O_Negative

I agree...lookswise she puts all other WGs I have seen to shame. And on top of that a top quartile service means this is a gem that should not be missed till she quits later this year.

She will start her uni in September/October, will pass all exams next year in May/June/July and will be back to UK for another 3 month summer break. Quite possible if she is a true student.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. Shame she seems to have stopped working at weekends.

Offline boardyhell

i find her stunning,fantastic submissive eyes whist sucking :rolleyes: