Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyBlonde20 Birmingham  (Read 2280 times)

30 review(s) for EmilyBlonde20 (29 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline carlme123

Hardly needs any more mention on here as she has such glowing feedback but...

External Link/Members Only

Met the gorgeous Emily at her appartment near Broad street. As soon as I got through the door she was immediately kissing passionately for at least 2 minutes then i got a chance to say hello !  In the bedroom we started again in frobt if the mirror and slowly her clothes came off to reveal a gorgeous slim petit body.  OWO, frantic sex in mish doggy, spooning before a final climax in her mouth.  Lay and cuddled for the final few minutes and never flet rushed.  She is a bit difficult to book, particularly at short notice but pretty much a guranteed good time.

Offline JJJ

She is a bit difficult to book

Very difficult.  I've give up trying now  :(

Offline cocabean100

Has she finally sorted out the squeaky bed?

Ming

Has she finally sorted out the squeaky bed?

Just returned from seeing her and, the only thing that was squeaking was mini ming, he was thoroughly polished, or should that be Polish(ed)  :D

Didn't hear the bed squeak once.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Madone1

Just returned from seeing her and, the only thing that was squeaking was mini ming, he was thoroughly polished, or should that be Polish(ed)  :D

Didn't hear the bed squeak once.

Ming  :hi:

Your a machine sir going through these girls like a man possessed. :hi:
I would have put my back out and gone home to sulk by now shagging at your rate. :lol: