Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does sunshinee1979 actually work?  (Read 1449 times)

Offline thegreatgriffin

Hi,

Does anyone have any information on or experience of this lady please?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm planning a birthday surprise for a mate and reckon she would be right up his street, however, all attempts to make contact on adultwork have been ignored. Does anyone have a number that you can pm me or other details about her?

All input appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Moresomes

Fuck me, What's your mate ever done to you.
Check out the fanny pic in her gallery.
It would frighten Freddie Kruger.   :scare: :scare:

Offline thegreatgriffin

Ha ha!

No, he's definitely into bigger women. I'm sure he will enjoy. Not looked at the pic though.......going to have a gander now though :)

eddiejudd

You can almost smell it.

Offline Fragilehand

Fuck me, What's your mate ever done to you.
It would frighten Freddie Kruger.   :scare: :scare:

if you twist the fanny pic 90 degrees, it looks like the pre facelift daytime running lights on a Audi a8.
maybe this is where audi designers got their inspiration?
no wonder she works full time I wouldn't pay a penny to shag her and I have pretty low standards! :cool:

Offline waynekerr600

if you twist the fanny pic 90 degrees, it looks like the pre facelift daytime running lights on a Audi a8.
maybe this is where audi designers got their inspiration?

That's one of the funniest things I've read on here.

Suppose with an Audi does that make it a fanny on the outside and a cock on the inside?

Offline Justincredible

Simplycool you are a funny guy !

Offline Fragilehand

Its not a good sign when you look at a fanny and think of a car!
First thing that popped in my mind honestly. I should really pull my finger out and do some reviews instead of makin stupid comments have about 8 pending!

Still-alive

Christ on a bike, I like big lasses but that's just taking the piss.!

Offline Thrasymachus

I know your friend likes bigger women but there has to be a better choice out there.  That fanny pic will leave a few people scarred for life

Offline thegreatgriffin

I know your friend likes bigger women but there has to be a better choice out there.  That fanny pic will leave a few people scarred for life

You could be right...but then my mate is a weirdo!! I think he has done the rounds for most of the local big lasses.....i was trying to offer him a new experience