Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing_Victoria_no1 - Leeds  (Read 767 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Babu

External Link/Members Only

Made arrangements to meet Victoria by txt, communications were easy and her flat is in town near the train station.

Into the flat and Victoria greeted me with a kiss and led me to the bedroom where we got the money out of the way. First impressions were good, she's cute and is obviously up for it. She come back in the room and we quickly start snogging each other's faces off, clothes quickly come off and she's giving me a deep blow job.

On with the condom and we start in missionary, we then move to doggy and finish spooning. Off with the condom and there's hardly any rest before round two. Her mouth is back on my cock with another deep blowjob, she comes back for air and we kiss with real passion. On with a condom and she's riding me cowboy really hard, she bends further towards me and I bang really hard. We move in to mish and i bang until i come in the condom.

We rest for a few minutes until Victoria insists on getting me hard and going for round 3. She manages to tug and suck me hard and gets another condom on and i bang her in cowboy until I come again. By this point I'm literally covered in sweat and haven't been this tired from sex in a long time.

To conclude this was a great punt. Victoria fucked me hard and let me give as good as I could. There were times when her constant sex was almost a bit too much but that's a minor complaint.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great review fella.

She really is IMHO a complete mympho. Proper full on  :yahoo: