Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: atomicredi - Edinburgh  (Read 4590 times)

13 review(s) for atomicredi (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tdydl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Excellent from first contact onwards. I originally wanted to make use of her discount rate, but she had a previous booking at the time I wanted.

A private flat in the Leith area on a quiet side road. After our meeting she told me, with some pride, that she was the only person that worked out of the flat and gave me a quick tour. One room was set up for webcam work.

Looks
An attractive, slim woman with enhanced tits that have obvious scars on the underside. From my hopeless results of guessing women's ages, I would say that her profile is accurate on that score. Her photos on the profile are also accurate.

Service
The key message for this is her attitude. Up for anything and loves it. Our activities included ... Anal, Pegging, Cowboy, Reverse Cowboy, Doggy, OWO, CIM, Swallow. She had equipment and supplies for much more and I can see her becoming a regular as I explore a bit further. By the time we were done the time had run over but she shrugged it off as one of those things.

A definite for a repeat visit.

ickydicky

banging a redhead is always fun. hope she has a ginge minge. next time i in edinburgh may try for that special at a ton an hour.

Offline AVGscot

Been on my HL for a while, will defo need to pay a visit soon since reviews seem to be consistently positive.

Scotss30

Sounds good, but I have one question. May sound silly, but what is pegging?

Offline Jock D

TBH, I'd have booked her by now...if she didn't have those awful fake tits. :dash:

Offline daviebond

Sounds good, but I have one question. May sound silly, but what is pegging?
Its when the guy gets fucked up the ass with a strap on

Offline perfect 10

Haha I was guessing clothes pegs on the tits  :rolleyes:

ickydicky

Its when the guy gets fucked up the ass with a strap on

fuck that.is that no a poof thing. :angry:

Offline daviebond

Dont think a guy would need to use a strap on though  :P

Offline Randy Mcknob

No it's no a poof thing.  The woman doing it makes it no a poof thing.  Actual poofs don't see a man with a hard on and a woman with a strapon as the same, only homophobes do.

herodotus16

well getting back to the point, atomicredi is a top service provider, whatever you like and lets not get hung up on each others pecadillos.

Had a meet with her some time back, and whilst not my favourite Edinburgh punt she is very good at what she does, can be whatever you want her to be, very professional, good company and wide repertoire.  If she was in inverness or aberdeen or dundee she'd be the best in town by a country mile....

Offline Tdydl

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

Offline auldie63

Naw thanks if you don't mind, no way my Duke of Argyles would like that.

Offline Poopster

This lass has been on my list for a long time, don't know why I've never made the booking. 

Also, I enjoy a finger up the ring but a cock-sized shafting? Fuck that.  :D

Offline Tdydl

This lass has been on my list for a long time, don't know why I've never made the booking. 

Also, I enjoy a finger up the ring but a cock-sized shafting? Fuck that.  :D

Never said it was cock sized ... She has some that are, but we use one that was fairly short, thin & smooth.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Never said it was cock sized ... She has some that are, but we use one that was fairly short, thin & smooth.
Now I'm feeling nauseous...

Offline Tdydl

Now I'm feeling nauseous...

Either take some Benadryl or ignore this thread.

herodotus16

too much information Tydyl I fear, I dont thinks its altogether mainstream - but your detailed honesty and some of the other consternation has given me a right good laugh on a right shitty day  :D

Offline Randy Mcknob

It's good that one.  Did she show you the one that's like some fucked up cross between a cock and a dinosaur?  Wouldn't mind a dino sore arse from that beast.

Offline Tdydl

It's good that one.  Did she show you the one that's like some fucked up cross between a cock and a dinosaur?  Wouldn't mind a dino sore arse from that beast.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank God I read that when I was alone. No I didn't get to see that.   :lol:

Offline Poopster

Did she put a rubber on these penis substitutes before emasculating you chaps?

Offline Tdydl

Did she put a rubber on these penis substitutes before emasculating you chaps?

Yes. She also made sure to set it aside when complete to go for a proper cleaning.