Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Desire1xxx Aviemore  (Read 5216 times)

1 review(s) for lovelyxxx12 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

herodotus16

Had a top punt with one of my regulars last night, and woke up feeling like a cheeky wee HH try out on a new girl on the long route home.  Desire1 advertises as Aviemore, and thought why not I'm through there all the time and that could be one for the future

External Link/Members Only

Got this response

''I'm stuck up at Thurso at min ran outa fuel cud u possibly put 50 to my account and I'll do ur hour for that so I can get home to aviemore it's Emma beck bank of Scotland 804635 01169097 x''

Why do I always seem to get a nutter when I try for a wee hh on a new girl!!  One very easy way to get £50 in Thurso Emma, there is absolutely no fanny whatsoever for a 100 miles  :wackogirl:

now wheres my nigerian lottery winnings gotten to.......

ickydicky

emma beck must think you are as stupid as she is.stupid hoor. thurso for fuck sake :dash: oh - and who was the top punt with :D

Offline auldie63

Seen those photos a few times, seems this Princess of the Nigerian Royal Family does a bit of touring when on a con. You would think the dumn cow would at least change the pics.

herodotus16

Repeat offender then Auldie? - one to watch out for sure, its hard enough to get a decent punt in the heelans without that kind of shite  :diablo:

Jon47

Photos on her aw profile seem to match an emma beck on facebook

ickydicky

thats her outed to family and friends thanks to her greed :angry:

mavgoose

Not sure you should be posting about bank account details. Real names. And / or Facebook. No matter how much she deserves it.
Just saying.

Offline Cityfan1880

Not sure you should be posting about bank account details. Real names. And / or Facebook. No matter how much she deserves it.
Just saying.

+1

godwulf7

She's a fucking lunatic - she tried the same shite on me last year.  Tried the out of fuel trick, the running away from an abusive BF trick, and the need money for the meter before you can come round and fuck me trick.  Dopey woman doesn't even hide her face on her AW profile, so her BF/hubby simply must know she's a WG.  An absolute con artist - just not a terribly bright one!

Offline Cityfan1880

In that case she's a scammer and gets what she deserves.

herodotus16

am a wee bit conflicted about that now you've brought it to my attention - she is clearly keen to have her bank account details and name available to a completely unknown punter via AW email, so I dont feel like I'm breaching any confidence

And lets not beat around the bush it is attempted fraud

I could have left some of the numbers out tho in hindsight - it doesnt add anything to the 'heads up' nature of the post as I intended it, it was just a copy and paste - not sure how to 'undo' or 'redact'  - any thoughts Admin?

godwulf7

Just out of curiosity, I stuck the name into Google and this dropped out...

Clearly a bit unhinged...

herodotus16

:wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

good work godwulf!

drug addicted, alcoholic, fraudulent nutjob - everyones worst nightmare :scare:

i dont feel so bad about leaving the details if it saves punters from getting fleeced, or worse

James999

She was a member here, but she's gone now  :music:

ickydicky

Just saying.
[/quote

just saying.exactly what is it you are just saying. that a hoor whp is trying to rip of a punter should be protected. get a fucking grip. just fucking saying. :diablo:

ickydicky

+1

u 2. for fux sake. she is trying to rob a punter. get a fucken grip :diablo:

ickydicky

Profile gone.

hey squire what about these folk feeling sorry for her. whats your view

herodotus16

seriously guys in hindsight how much of a leap is it from this type of fraud to blackmail - you need to watch yourself like fuck with stuff like that.  Shes in the papers and that - see the P and J link from godwulf-, everyone in her hometown knows exactly what she is, and she has absolutely nothing to lose in fucking anybody over ...

just sayin like....

ickydicky

seriously guys in hindsight how much of a leap is it from this type of fraud to blackmail - you need to watch yourself like fuck with stuff like that.  Shes in the papers and that - see the P and J link from godwulf-, everyone in her hometown knows exactly what she is, and she has absolutely nothing to lose in fucking anybody over ...

just sayin like....

spot on. remember the purpose of this site is to warn punters about hoors not defend any hoor who is a lying cheating thief.

Online Squire Haggard

hey squire what about these folk feeling sorry for her. whats your view

I think that punters should be warned about any scammers out there.

Offline sigmund

I think that punters should be warned about any scammers out there.

Very true but any punter who'd have fallen for that one is really too naive to be punting.  IMHO

ickydicky

Very true but any punter who'd have fallen for that one is really too naive to be punting.  IMHO

correct. except a stiff cock etc etc :wacko:

godwulf7

yet another page from Emma

Well spotted, that man.  That photo dates from at least three years ago.

Offline mememe

Looks like wg who worked from Inverness last year and asked for money to be sent to her bank account as she had run out of petrol and offered a discount if you were stupid enough to do this. Be warned?

beaulybhoy

i'm pretty sure this Emma again not showing any part of herself in photo just picked a random massage pic, she's a trier
If I'm wrong I appologise but I think it's her number and description

beaulybhoy