Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help-Lincoln-Mill Building.  (Read 862 times)

Offline itsmydrug

Hello all, am in need of some assistance.

Back in May i went to the Mill Building in Lincoln to see a well reviewed girl who travels. I did add her to my favorites on AW, but soon after seeing her she went back home, and has hidden her profile.  It states she is from Spain but from talking to her and from previous reports ive read shes actually Latin American but lives in Spain. Do any of you know whom im on about as would like to write a recent review contrary to the numerous positive, but old ones.

Thanks in advance

IMD     

Offline happyend

Mill Building?
Is this the old mill development off the High Street?

Offline itsmydrug

Yes that is the one, didnt want to name it or put the road. If you have been to it you will know where i mean

chris2010

You'll need to narrow down which girl. It's a different one every week or two there.

Lots are South American and living in Spain too but will just say they are Spanish.

Offline itsmydrug

Oh god where do i start, in her profile pics on AW she is in a blue dress, absolutely stunning. Where in the flesh she is quite.....erm.....portly, with a big Brazilian ass, huge mammaries. That's all i remember. Oh in one of her reviews one punter said she is marred in Spain but tells her hubby she comes over here as a dancer. Hope that rings some bells ?

chris2010

Sometimes they change names too. That's the other problem.

Could you guess the age (I know that's hard to do)?

There was a girl called Brenda (fake name) who fits the bill and has been really good when I've seen her there. She must be 30-35 I'm guessing.

There were a couple of others too but they were older than they looked in pictures and had big asses but did not have Brazillian asses.

Did the girl also have a pic on her profile of her pouring milk down her big tits? If so that's Brenda I think.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Did she rip you off? Not offer up the promised services? A lot of times the girls there can try to use the language barrier to take advantage and pretend not to understand when they understand only too well.

chris2010

It's a shame. When the same group operated near the Carlton Centre there were some wonderful girls.

There was Jane Barbie who you might remember if you were active at that time. There was  Jolice.

Unfortunately the current crop don't seem to compare in the same way.

Kendall seems popular but she doesn't give the same level of service that those girls did.

God ... I sound like an old man writing this. Sorry 😕.

Offline itsmydrug

Thanks Chris im 95% sure it was brenda, is the one you were thinking ?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55844.msg722978#msg722978

Just cant find her AW profile to be 100% positive. I will write a full report once i am sure and can link her too it, but no i didnt get ripped off. It was a multitude of little things really that all added up to more a neutral bordering on a possible negative.