Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alishaa1 / 3441600 / Middlesbrough / Portrack lane  (Read 3035 times)

1 review(s) for Jadee20 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

akn10

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

Got stung today...

Arranged to meet, communication was fine, everything went smoothly.  Was sent to a hotel, looked okish, just a cheap hotel really.  Knocked on the door, she answered, let me in and was prompt to ask for the notes which I didn't hesitate to hand over.

30 seconds later someone knocks on the door.  She answers and it's 'supposedly' a woman who works for the hotel (I cannot establish/prove whether she did or not). Anyway this woman proceeds to tell her that she isn't allowed to have other guests in the room and consequently asked her to leave.

AW girl closes the door and turns to me looking shocked and surprise.  She tells me she has to go and that I should go wait for her in my car and she'll join me, asks me what car I'm in.  Door knocks again, woman says to AW girl, ok you're going to have to leave at which point I say it's ok I was just waiting to pick her up and I proceed to leave the hotel and wait in my car.

As you can probably guess, AW girl never turned up, I waited a while then began to call her.  Surprise surprise she didn't answer.  So after numerous attempts of calling her I realised that I had been had and cut my losses.  I admit it was naïve and stupid of me not to ask for my money back before leaving the room, but I got caught up in a situation I wasn't prepared for.  Slightly worse off but slightly wiser as well.

The bonus was that I managed to make another short notice appointment with an absolutely gorgeous genuine young lady who was completely worth it!

So basically I'm saying just avoid this person.  She looks awful and rough as well (in my opinion), the pictures look far nicer that what they actually are.

Just avoid.  :thumbsdown:

fredbassett

1 - Why didn't you go and knock the fuck out of the bedroom door until she answered...or management came up to see what was going on?

2 - You should have rung the hotel to grass her up - not something I'd normally advocate but if she scammed you  ( and quite likely many others ) then  she deserved it

3 - Look forward to you giving us a review on the second ( genuine ) young lady you met that day. :hi:

Online Tiger63

Well he probably would have had a visit from Mr Plod and his friends to find out why he is smashing up a hotel after the staff asked him and a prostitute  to leave.

Rod trotter

Offline Kev3773

I smell bullshit ?

Yes me too, first and only post  45 mins after registering !!! :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 08:45:54 am by alfie2013 »

Looking4fun

1 - Why didn't you go and knock the fuck out of the bedroom door until she answered...or management came up to see what was going on?

2 - You should have rung the hotel to grass her up - not something I'd normally advocate but if she scammed you  ( and quite likely many others ) then  she deserved it

3 - Look forward to you giving us a review on the second ( genuine ) young lady you met that day. :hi:
Do you really think that's sound advice your offering?

akn10

I smell bullshit ?

Honestly, no bullshit at all.
This experience was the very reason I registered and reviewed just so others could make a more informed decision.
From now on I'll be doing a bit of research on prospective punts.
Yes, I didn't fancy causing a scene, would rather cut my losses and hopefully learn from it. Haven't been doing it long and this was my first dodgy experience.

Offline maxxblue

Honestly, no bullshit at all.
This experience was the very reason I registered and reviewed just so others could make a more informed decision.
From now on I'll be doing a bit of research on prospective punts.
Yes, I didn't fancy causing a scene, would rather cut my losses and hopefully learn from it. Haven't been doing it long and this was my first dodgy experience.

The bonus was that I managed to make another short notice appointment with an absolutely gorgeous genuine young lady who was completely worth it!

So who was this then?

dough_boy

Hasnt she already recieved a bad review before this one
Sound real to me

There was one review mosning about the state of the house crap all over and not looking good with c section scars etc etc which she hides well in pictures on profile

Cant put up link as on phone.
But im sure she has had bad reviews in the past

Offline Kev3773

Hasnt she already recieved a bad review before this one
Sound real to me

There was one review mosning about the state of the house crap all over and not looking good with c section scars etc etc which she hides well in pictures on profile

Cant put up link as on phone.
But im sure she has had bad reviews in the past

It was a positive review as provided by Maxblue, state of house was poor but he was happy with her services. :hi:

akn10

All I can do is let you know of my particular experience, regardless of previous reviews.

akn10

So who was this then?

She was External Link/Members Only , External Link/Members Only

Genuinely lovely girl, I'll do a proper review in a minute.  Absolutely felt like she was really into it as much as I was.   

Rod trotter

Fair dos.you sound genuine enough  :hi:

Crack on  :lol:

fredbassett

Do you really think that's sound advice your offering?

So if someone took YOUR money, scammed you and sat in the hotel bedroom mugging you off while you were sat in your car outside ...you'd simply drive away and take it on the chin?

Looking4fun

No I wouldn't but I certainly wouldn't do what you suggested either

Offline baresi

i'd book her again using another sim card,turn up fuck her and pay  nothing

Offline maxxblue

She was External Link/Members Only , External Link/Members Only

Genuinely lovely girl, I'll do a proper review in a minute.  Absolutely felt like she was really into it as much as I was.   

Cheers akn10 - she is already on my radar - I'll look forward to reading your review.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Was the so called hotel receptionist a young slightly chubby girl? if so this is her best friend who used to work from her house in boro a short while back. Seen them both and wouldn't surprise me that they would pull this off.

fredbassett

No I wouldn't but I certainly wouldn't do what you suggested either

Okay, I'm listening what WOULD you do to get your money back, then? That's a serious question btw.

Online Tiger63

Okay, I'm listening what WOULD you do to get your money back, then? That's a serious question btw.

Sometimes you just have to walk away from it and put it down to experience.
Causing a scene at a hotel will result in one thing.....a police visit....now, i dont know if you are married but how do you explain why you have been cautioned after being asked to leave a hotel with a prostitute.

Take it on the chin and do us a review to warn us about her ....in the end it will cost her  due to lack of bookings.

Looking4fun

Sometimes you just have to walk away from it and put it down to experience.
Causing a scene at a hotel will result in one thing.....a police visit....now, i dont know if you are married but how do you explain why you have been cautioned after being asked to leave a hotel with a prostitute.

Take it on the chin and do us a review to warn us about her ....in the end it will cost her  due to lack of bookings.
Very sensible answer from an experienced punter, the only thing I would add is I wouldn't have left the room without getting my money back in the first place, unfortunately for the op he wasn't prepared for this scam, I'm sure he'll not fall for it the next time

Offline Mr_Shins

If she remained in the hotel room the whole time, you ask her for the cash back and will give it to her once she gets to the new destination in the car, wherever that would be.

Alternatively take the cash back and find someone else to punt with.

I'd suggest having this WG added to the blacklist (under thieves).

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:22:00 am by Mr_Shins »

Rod trotter

If she remained in the hotel room the whole time, you ask her for the cash back and will give it to her once she gets to the new destination in the car, wherever that would be.

Alternatively take the cash back and find someone else to punt with.

I'd suggest having this WG added to the blacklist (under thieves).

Agree  :thumbsup:

Offline Boob_lover98

I put a comment up previous detailing my experience with her

Basically I had an appointment at a hotel in Boro, I arrived phoned to let her know and she asked me to wait as she was getting some gear dropped off. I was pretty stunned at her "honesty" but played along and yes, she was waiting fir the man. The crack cocaine man. Now I'm not daft enough to think no girl I've seen uses this but her openness set alarm bells off and that plus lads bringing her drugs knew where she was and that punters were visiting ... I declined to go ahead with the meet.

My authenticity was questioned too but it was all legit

akn10

I put a comment up previous detailing my experience with her

Basically I had an appointment at a hotel in Boro, I arrived phoned to let her know and she asked me to wait as she was getting some gear dropped off. I was pretty stunned at her "honesty" but played along and yes, she was waiting fir the man. The crack cocaine man. Now I'm not daft enough to think no girl I've seen uses this but her openness set alarm bells off and that plus lads bringing her drugs knew where she was and that punters were visiting ... I declined to go ahead with the meet.

My authenticity was questioned too but it was all legit

Cheers for a bit of backup. She really did look rough and the room stunk of fags and booze. In hindsight I should have followed my gut when I first pulled up into the hotel carpark. But anyway was happy to just get out of there.

Offline domino999

She quite a speller on her interview tab:

What is your biggest turn on?   Mucels

What the fuck are Mucels?

TS21

WTF is so hard to believe? Only members who've joined a long time before they leave a review are honest are they? Now that's bullshit.
An the I'd av done this,I'd av done that brigade,oh wud ya now.
He did exactly wot most guys wud av done. Like ur gonna go banging on doors an making a scene cos u paid some scutty fucker for sex,yeah great advice. Wot he's doing now is the best way to handle it.

Offline Mr_Shins

Yeah none of us want to kick up a fuss and end up like Sam Cooke.