Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skyedupree  (Read 1477 times)

15 review(s) for Skyedupree (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for Miss Skyedupree (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Micky5633

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 HH

I wasn't going to do this review but due to punter demand I have done so. For all the moany punters who get annoyed at already reviewed girls, get it roon ye.

Comms - Excellent, all booked thru AW then messaged me 1 hr before meet letting me no address. Located near the pure gym on charring cross. She phoned me and gave me buzzer number etc 10 mins before meet. Good chat on the phone, not awkward.

Appearance - similar to mavs review Skye answered the door with her hair braided wearing a green silky robe, greeted me with some dfk and a Chin wag, she makes u feel like u have known each other longer than 5 mins. Facially she is very nice and I would say her age and dress size are accurate.

Meet- So in between dfk she slowly rubs my cock through my trousers with me still standing. Asks me to take off all my clothes, had another laugh as I was wearing tiger print boxers with the wording 'wild thing'on them. She asked if this was a sign of things to come, again good laugh and putting me at ease. Takes the boxers off and starts sensually sucking owo, every so often coming back up for dfk. Then asks me to jump onto bed and she straddles between my legs, more of the same. Her DT is excellent as previously posted. Now I was worried about this meet as I can sometimes get excited and cum early so I stayed on the safe side and whacked one out couple of hours before the meeting. This helped as the owo lasted overall I would say about 15mins, no way I would of lasted that long with her technique otherwise. Pops the johnny on and ask how do I want her, being the gentleman I am I asked her. She doesn't like mish which suits me so she suggested doggy....yes please! Her ass is fucking amazing, like a big black firm juicy peach was great to grab onto. I then rolled her onto her side and fucked her in the spooning position. This was amazing and sensual lots of dfk and able to get a grab of her big Tits.  Said I was close to climax so she put me in her mouth owo for a few mins before an excellent CIM finish, was like a waterfall poor woman. Gave me wet wipe then she ran to the loo to spit out the evidence.

Overall - I can not imagine there to be a better gfe experience out there and if there is then make yourself known! Not one bad thing to post, she thinks she will be back in Glasgow in September then she might take a break for a while as she does have a day job and wants to keep her holidays for something else. So put it in ur diary chaps. As Arnie says 'I'll be back!'

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 11:40:38 pm by Micky5633 »

mavgoose

Good review Micky. I firmly believe that more reviews equal more confidence for others to book. As that is now 5 positives.

People don't want to read them. ?
Then don't.

Such a friendly girl and I agree , that oral is difficult to resist.

Offline Micky5633

No worries Mav cheers, I will continue to share. Think I might of blown my load money wise till the end of the month now so next review might be near then.

ickydicky

great review micky. sounds like an outstanding punt but at £80 hh it would need to be something special.

mavgoose

great review micky. sounds like an outstanding punt but at £80 hh it would need to be something special.

IMO , she is worth the extra £10. Easy.

Offline JJM

Seen this profile before and just had my doubts so never ventured, sounds like might be worth a look

CIM not even listed, what's the deal here, extra or included if she feels like it

Offline JJM

Liked this bit...

What sort of men turn you on? Men who love giving oral and know what they are doing

What sort of women turn you on? smelly, cheesy dick

Offline Micky5633

Pretty much the majority of people that have reviewed her have had CIM so I assume 9 out of 10 times she does it. Unless she gets a punter that gives her the boak in one way or the other then I think it's all good

mavgoose

Yep, turn up and have a shower, I'm sure it'll be fine.
From memory, she's pretty much demanded cim from me. !!

Offline Micky5633

Yep, turn up and have a shower, I'm sure it'll be fine.
From memory, she's pretty much demanded cim from me. !!

Yeh mav I had no say in the matter. If anything I should demand a full refund for her not giving me the option.... :P

Offline JJM

Cheers lads just odd if she's that keen on it she doesn't list it...I wouldn't complain and I see she's not a lover of the cheese