Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Victoria No 1 ... the fuss was right  (Read 1521 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Rocky Maivia

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had seen a lot of reviews but wanted to see what the fuss was about, Wont go into many details but will only point out what I think a new punter or a experience punter needs to make there mind up.

Made arrangement, location is Skinner Lane (building next door to bonny blows), now I think she has changed location.

Apartment
Very Modern and very nice, I had a shower here and all toiletries are there and to my surprise Victoria joined in, I have never ever showered like that before.

Appearance
Victoria is very nice and very fit, has the most beaming smile every,

Overall
Booked for half hour, got charged £70, So got into the room got the paperwork out of the way, had a shower and victoria joined me and I got the most amazing blowjob, victoria went crazy in there and I couldnt stop so filled her mouth (round 1 over). Got to the bedroom and victoria had me hard in no time, various positions and filled the bag second time. Overall once again a spot on punt, and very happy. Will go again when in neighborhood.

Offline wolfiesmith69

sounds like it-i had an arranged meet but had to cancel-defo gonna get to see her soon
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevedave

When did you see her OP? I'd thought she was based near the train station now, not up for that end of Leeds?

Rocky Maivia

I saw her back in April all these reviews I have put up have been in April and May

Offline CityTillIDie

Despite my intense dislike of Leeds, think I'm going to have to start taking the train across!
Seems all the major talent is that way...

CTID

Offline Tricks

Despite my intense dislike of Leeds, think I'm going to have to start taking the train across!
Seems all the major talent is that way...

CTID

It's only 5 minutes from the station, you can almost close your eyes and walk there :thumbsup:

Offline CityTillIDie

It's only 5 minutes from the station, you can almost close your eyes and walk there :thumbsup:

That would help. Peg on the nose for the five minute stroll!