Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Melissa  (Read 3299 times)

20 review(s) for Lovely@Melissa!xo (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Strikar

External Link/Members Only

Had this lady on my rainy day HL for a while. She changed to £100 for 60 and I took the plunge. Anal was included in price subject to size, I am over do chances my arm.

Def girl in the pics, she does have scars from her boob job and her surgeon / butcher should be shot, poor girl must of been in pain for a good while after. not off putting just makes you wonder where it was done you sue the prick/ cow if it was done here. Nice slim body and liked her ass looked great in doggy. Not freshly shaved pussy and fine but long hairs on lower leg.

Her kissing is as previously reviewed with a flicky tongue technique , I went with but didn't really enjoy. Got more deep tongue as the punt progressed. RO then and she asked me to make her come as she's had a bad day. Dutifully obliged but took a while for her to relax enough to get over the line but the smile and hug was worth it when I realised her reason later.

Sloppy OWO then was nice but I have had better and initiated sex first. Mish then doggy, asked for anal but sadly was over her 5 inch limit. She does not like rimming either so it's a restricted area.

It was slightly overtime when we switched to doggy and she did genuinely say she would of extended as she was having fun but she was due to see her mum visiting London, I knew this from her earlier request for me to call earlier than my requested time. She let me quickly finish, shower and we chatted for a bit.

It was then she told me about an earlier punter that attacked her. She'd felt uncomfortable from the start, he was too big for her and pushy which freaked her out. She offered him his money back when he complained about her performance but he flipped, grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the window. Lots of angry shouting followed, "your lucky I'm a nice guy" "other people would kidnap you" "your lucky to have me" we're what she quoted.

I recommended she calls the police and mentioned the saafe website which she knew about.

I only have one side of the story but I trust my gut instinct. Hope this Prick gets what he deserves, scum of the highest order.

Usually I would rate a punt like this neutral due to hairy legs, stubble, flicky kissing and original tense feeling I got from her but after finding out what happened to her I can't see how she even kept the appointment never mind provide a reasonable service.

Offline Hobbit

Not freshly shaved pussy and fine but long hairs on lower leg.

Was tempted but this has put me right off! £100 per hour and she can't be bothered to shave. :dash:

Offline johnstrong

She was definitely wary when I saw her last week for the first time. Didn't know about this experience she had. Did some filming which was good but overall found her  distant. Beautiful body however.

Online PLeisure

She was definitely wary when I saw her last week for the first time. Didn't know about this experience she had. Did some filming which was good but overall found her  distant. Beautiful body however.
Was filming extra?
How about a review...  :hi:

Offline johnstrong

Stayed for 90 minutes at an agreed rate of £170 for filming with her face mask on. The filming was good but she insisted on no facial recording even though the mask was on! As she relaxed during the filming, she became less insistent on this and was able to record her face with the mask on. May go back but would only be for an hour booking.

Offline SamLP

It was then she told me about an earlier punter that attacked her. She'd felt uncomfortable from the start, he was too big for her and pushy which freaked her out. She offered him his money back when he complained about her performance but he flipped, grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the window. Lots of angry shouting followed, "your lucky I'm a nice guy" "other people would kidnap you" "your lucky to have me" we're what she quoted.

I can't see how she even kept the appointment never mind provide a reasonable service.

I'm beginning to think she has a habit of telling these stories. I had a horrible experience with her, and when I questioned her that she didn't seem enjoy this job, she came up with how she had just heard her brother had an accident before I turned up. I wanted to tell her, so why did you take my money and give me a piss poor service when you knew you weren't mentally gonna provide a decent service. Her attitude though during the booking was one of a shitty EE passionless service rather than one that was worried, so I didn't believe her.

Her older profile:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77256.0
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only