Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALEXA TOP CLASS  (Read 3729 times)

3 review(s) for VIP ALEXA. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

overdone

30 min £50

This is the girl in the pics & she is nice to look at in the flesh. Girl easy to get hold of when you do get hold of her to make a booking. She does not bareback - i've got text to confirm this.

Got to her house & called her while outside then tells you the house number. Enter & she's got I think 2 of her female friends there (one of which wanted to do 2 girl 3 sum session & was walking round with only a pink top on showing off her nice shaved below yummy - I'll see if she's got a profile but would love a 2 girl with her. Her friend really wanted a 2girl & shouting that Alexa loves sucking & having her arse fucked

Alexa is just wearing a backless dress & no pants or bra - she's got nice tits that stay up & don't flop down, Profile says 23 but looks more 19. But she is hot blonde & doesn't bareback.

Had a ncie blow job with condom on & then she rubs some lube on & I get on top & give the sexy blonde lady a good fucking, she did make a bit of a noise when I entered her but I can't last that long anyway.

I'll be back for more & to fuck her bum next time. Had nice shower before I got started. easy to find but road can be busy with finding car parking area.

External Link/Members Only

Reminder again she doesn't bareback - i'll post her texting confirming that, but hope next time she'll let me cim. Just seeing what price is for 2girl because her friend was on heat - just image the energy bunny but female romanian wearing nothing but a pink top.

Offline CityTillIDie

overdone

She is - no flappy tits or nothing, she doesn't have a bra on & they stand up. I'm going to suck them next time & hopefully have anal. But the pics are from a hotel room while she is working from an nice house, had nice shower. But you do get to see her friend flashing her cunt at you wanting a 3sum, But she's a fun lass & was great having sex with her & highly recommend. Just off A65. That is her in the photos. I can't find a profile for her on heat pals yet.

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review mate. What kind of area in Leeds are we talking?

Offline BP96

Romanian and delivers a good service? Thanks for being brave enough to TOFTT. Would be a bit concerned about bait and switch for future visits though...

Offline CityTillIDie

Romanian and delivers a good service? Thanks for being brave enough to TOFTT. Would be a bit concerned about bait and switch for future visits though...

Some Romanians are ok... granted not many.
I've got a good one near me in York, and there's one in Bradford who, although moody, is one of the best shags I've ever ever had.
(have seen her thrice since and although good meets, they didn't live up to the first one, but the bar was set very very high!)

CTID

Offline john.punter

Some Romanians are ok... granted not many.
I've got a good one near me in York, and there's one in Bradford who, although moody, is one of the best shags I've ever ever had.
(have seen her thrice since and although good meets, they didn't live up to the first one, but the bar was set very very high!)

CTID

Just wondered CTID - how do you find the good Romanians? Serious question. Being a Newbie, I may sound a little (or a lot) thick, but my main way of finding a WG is to trawl AW, looking for girls that match my likes, then check their AW feedback, then check them on UK Punting.
 Most Romanians seem to be relatively new, with zero AW feedback, even though they seem to be up for anything, some very attractive (though lots have heavy photoshopping) and with a low price tag. But with zero AW feedback, I just discount them.

Also, the OP gave a positive on UK Punting, but left no feedback on AW. Why not? If I really enjoyed a punt, I would want to leave a good review on AW, to help the girl, and other punters - I had looked at this girl more than a few times, but decided not to contact her as she had zero feedback.   

Please don't kick me too hard, like I say, I am fairly new to this....

Offline stevedave

Who's the moody but good shag in Bradford CTID?

Offline CityTillIDie

Sweet Carlita
Very sexy. Stroppy!
But I kept taking the piss cos she never smiled and that really broke the ice.

She was in York. Been in Bradford for just under a year. Good English.

Very fit body. Massage oil into that butt!

CTID

overdone

Trying to find her friend & this profile looks like the same room - but her friend does come up saying if you want to book her for 2 girl but you do get the blonde lady you book. External Link/Members Only different post code area on profile but room & bed looks the same - might be here other friend downstairs who I didn't see, her other friend did go in a back room so expect 2 girls are maybe working at once but they didn't have anyone else in upstairs - he friend was making too much nosise & flashing her bits off too much.

overdone

You head out just off A65 going out of Leeds & there is a train station not far from her house either if you don't want to risk parking. Burley park

Offline PussyLover789

She looks Hot, but personally i wouldnt see anyone who offers bareback, just my opinion  :hi:

Offline CityTillIDie

Just wondered CTID - how do you find the good Romanians? Serious question. Being a Newbie, I may sound a little (or a lot) thick, but my main way of finding a WG is to trawl AW, looking for girls that match my likes, then check their AW feedback, then check them on UK Punting.
 Most Romanians seem to be relatively new, with zero AW feedback, even though they seem to be up for anything, some very attractive (though lots have heavy photoshopping) and with a low price tag. But with zero AW feedback, I just discount them.

Also, the OP gave a positive on UK Punting, but left no feedback on AW. Why not? If I really enjoyed a punt, I would want to leave a good review on AW, to help the girl, and other punters - I had looked at this girl more than a few times, but decided not to contact her as she had zero feedback.   

Please don't kick me too hard, like I say, I am fairly new to this....

Hi. The one in Bradford was in York about 18 months ago before I joined UKP and thus I was unaware of some of the negativity surrounding Romanians. I just loved her body! The one in York recently I've now met 4 times and we really click. But both could easily come across as surly/stroppy on initial comms.

Like you I read feedback on AW and now look at UKP as well. I do take a little of the bigotry with a pinch of salt, and the misogyny haha! I make it very clear to the girl what I'm looking for, eg she must be freshly showered when I arrive, French kissing essential, reverse oral, whatever takes my fancy. And I treat them with courtesy and respect and a little humour to show a humane approach. If they seem likely to be here a while I will hint at repeat visits to try to gain better service at first meet. Also say I prefer EE girls etc. It's all mind games really!

If that doesn't work, I walk! Unless I'm feeling REALLY horny and they have an especially cracking body haha

There's also a few punters in York whose names appear regularly on AW feedback and I've learned that some of them are reliable and seem to seek the same as me. I use that as a guide.

Offline CityTillIDie

Ah sorry!

I put my reply in the 'quote'

I'll get my coat

:dash:

overdone

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is the text message from Alexa

Alexa > Ok xx
Alexa > We can talk here
Alexa > Ok x
Alexa > No bb baby
Me > That's ok be nice to see you. Is your hair still long blonde like in photos? You don't do bareback at all? In longer bookings?
Alexa > I don't do bb, yes it is xx
Alexa > I work all day

Offline ISTS2005

Trying to find her friend & this profile looks like the same room - but her friend does come up saying if you want to book her for 2 girl but you do get the blonde lady you book. External Link/Members Only different post code area on profile but room & bed looks the same - might be here other friend downstairs who I didn't see, her other friend did go in a back room so expect 2 girls are maybe working at once but they didn't have anyone else in upstairs - he friend was making too much nosise & flashing her bits off too much.
This one looks quite fit

overdone

This maybe her friend but not 100% sure External Link/Members Only
Only because she is in the same area has Alexa right now.

Offline lateluxury

A rommie with a good review  :scare:  anyone else seen this lass?

overdone

There must be someone else who's seen her - I'm waiting for someone else to do a review. I can't be the only one unless all others who do see her don't join these review sites.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She looks Hot, but personally i wouldnt see anyone who offers bareback, just my opinion  :hi:

+1

BUT.....the clever ones don't list BB on their profiles. So you can never know if they do or they don't.

Personally I won't touch a girl down below with my cock unless its got a rubber on it. I do though have to continuously remind myself that you can catch some very interesting nastiness from OWO and RO.

Showtimestar

Did anyone notice her profile says 30 mins £60, but OP says 30 mins £50. Not that £10 makes any difference but still. I smell something here :thumbsdown:. She's FAF thou

overdone

I noticed her price go up last weekend when her profile moved to Lancaster. Her hour rate hasn't changed. Unless the £10 extra for incall was just for hotel room cost - if she was working in an hotel?