Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £80 for 30 mins  (Read 1765 times)

Reeson69

Checked my AW hotlist today and there seems to be a price increase across the board.
I really hope punters are rejecting the £80 for 30 mins otherwise prices will escalate dramatically.

Why the sudden price rise?

Offline maxxblue

Checked my AW hotlist today and there seems to be a price increase across the board.
I really hope punters are rejecting the £80 for 30 mins otherwise prices will escalate dramatically.

Why the sudden price rise?

Brexit?  :unknown:

fredbassett

Not sure where you're picking up on most AW girls now upping to £80 for 30 minutes........ having just done a quick check?

Still plenty at £50-£60 for 1/2 hour, and certainly the main reputable Agencies are still at that price range .

If I WAS investing £80...it'd be for 45 minutes with Delilah over at Premium, I'm still recovering from my meeting with her!  Need to get over to see her agian, but bloody work is taking up all my time.

Mucher

I prefer a hour myself and set my limit at £100.00 half hour seems a bit short to me and i would feel rushed :unknown:

Offline AgedCases

I prefer a hour myself and set my limit at £100.00 half hour seems a bit short to me and i would feel rushed :unknown:

+1

A woman's body is a banquet, something to be consumed slowly. AC doesn't snack!  ;)

Offline thegreatgriffin

I can see your point on the hour plus, but I always think its good to go in for a short one on first meets at least, just in case you really don't click. £100+ is a lot to blow on a crappy experience.

Reeson69

Not sure where you're picking up on most AW girls now upping to £80 for 30 minutes........ having just done a quick check?

Still plenty at £50-£60 for 1/2 hour, and certainly the main reputable Agencies are still at that price range .

If I WAS investing £80...it'd be for 45 minutes with Delilah over at Premium, I'm still recovering from my meeting with her!  Need to get over to see her agian, but bloody work is taking up all my time.

Several on my hotlist have suddenly bumped up their price to £80 and this particular type of price increase has also been noted in another thread.
I'm sure there are still plenty of £50 - £60 and hope they stay around that price.

Offline petene8

Don't make bookings for an £80 half hour booking and the price will come back down, market forces.
Have they increased the hourly rate to a similarly extortionate rate?

Reeson69

Don't make bookings for an £80 half hour booking and the price will come back down, market forces.
Have they increased the hourly rate to a similarly extortionate rate?

I'll not be booking £80 for 30mins.
Some hourly rates have been bumped as well.
It's certain independents who are doing this.

Rod trotter

Glad the replies echo my thoughts.

Ive always not be overly bothered about the £60 norm.

However if this goes to £80 then im quitting the game, they are taking the piss and believe me hardly any blokes will pay it and if you do you must be fucking stupid/or rich.

I will be the cunt all over this price if it happens

coolguy1990

If I can get the time off work, I can easily afford 2 punts a week at £50-60 a go, but if it goes any higher I'd most likely have to cut down to only one a week, reducing my overall contribution to the local wg-community.

Offline Mansell

I don;t think it's getting to that level, that's £ 160 /hr just not seeing girls advertising at those levels. The Agencies aren't there.

Rod trotter

I don;t think it's getting to that level, that's £ 160 /hr just not seeing girls advertising at those levels. The Agencies aren't there.

It wont go to £160phr but the girls as a rule like longer booking so in turn put the price up of shorter books.i see it coming, it will be a business disaster for them, the good ones have more sense though to ever charge that.

Offline Heidi_

• Service Provider
That's steep! I can't see many guys paying that. I certainly wouldn't if I was a guy!