Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice in Wonderland  (Read 983 times)

2 review(s) for  AliceInWonderland (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Strikar

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

I had this lady on my HL and despite not many reviews on here decided to take a chance due to how hot she looks on the photos.

Called and set up a meet over phone / text. Got there on time and was left for ten minutes waiting so decided to walk as my team was playing a euro game and it was going to clash. Got a text as I got to the station and unfortunately decided to turn back. All the hot chicks around Knightsbridge had me horny as fuck.

She answered the door and I was happy to see the pics were accurate. Hot girl in fairness and English is limited but ok. Boob are fake I could see slight scars from stitching around her nipples. Went to shite when I noticed she was off her head on something, killed my mood as I worried about greater risk due to obvious drug use. Had requested OWO, DFK, RO and had it confirmed over the phone. FK was boring, she instigated OW and I never attempted RO. She stopped OW after a minute and went for the condom. Shagged her quickly in mish, and was out the door in 20 mins to see the game (£100 for 30mins  :dash: )

Venue is a nice street but it's s dingy down stairs flat, felt like other girls work there. Bedroom felt dirty and uncomfortable. Shower was just about passable for a quick use, no specific punter toiletries. Dodgy set up but clean towel.

Overall a big negative from me, she seemed a nice girl but I don't want to mix drugs and punting. Def not a GFE, over priced and shite venue.

Live and learn!

Offline The_Don