Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you Acknowledge Other Punters?  (Read 2815 times)

Offline Romney

This may sound like a stupid question, but here goes.  Even though I've not had too many punts yet, I've already had two episodes (once entering, and once leaving) when I've run into another punter at the door of a wg's flat.   Both times, I basically looked the other way and kept on going, not looking at, saying anything to, or acknowledging the other punter in any way.

I was wondering what other punters do when this happens to them?  Is there some etiquette that I'm missing? Do you nod or say anything, or do you ignore them like I do?

ickydicky

revolving door hoors are ones i try to avoid :cool:

Offline AnthG

This may sound like a stupid question, but here goes.  Even though I've not had too many punts yet, I've already had two episodes (once entering, and once leaving) when I've run into another punter at the door of a wg's flat.   Both times, I basically looked the other way and kept on going, not looking at, saying anything to, or acknowledging the other punter in any way.

I was wondering what other punters do when this happens to them?  Is there some etiquette that I'm missing? Do you nod or say anything, or do you ignore them like I do?

Freak out is what my reaction was in all honesty.

I say this as the thing is. If the punter is showing up immediately after you. Or you are showing up when the last punter is just leaving. It means the girl is not showering between punts. And that is not a nice feeling at all to realise either before you are going to. Or after you have just punted with her.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline OakTree

I say this as the thing is. If the punter is showing up immediately after you. Or you are showing up when the last punter is just leaving. It means the girl is not showering between punts. And that is not a nice feeling at all to realise either before you are going to. Or after you have just punted with her.

Totally agree. In that situation I would turn right round and walk.

Offline Stalinator

I don't do revolving door Prossies.

Offline Romney

Really good point.  I was really just thinking about the awkwardness of the thing, and I actually never thought about it the way you stated!

I guess the only consolation I have is that the first was a massage/HE, and the second was a completely covered meeting, no RO/OWO/Kissing, but still, it's kind of freaking me out too, and even worse as I hadn't even thought about the lack of hygiene on the wg's part it reveals....

I guess this is a good reminder that I still have alot to learn about punting, which is why I like UKP so much.  Thanks for the advice :)

Offline stevedave

I agree with what Anth is saying, if I rocked up only to see the previous punter leaving, I'd not be happy and likely walk away - conveyor belt girls don't do it for me. How hard is it to take half an hour between punters to have a shower, brush your teeth, make up etc.

Luckily, I've not come across this yet, to my knowledge. Possibly several times without my knowledge though.

Online lostandfound

If it's been said once it's been said a thousand times that this hobby is not for the squeamish.

Though IMO the lure of pussy is usually strong enough to stiffen their resolve.

To be fair I have been pissed off by being pushed out because another punter is expected any time now.

And annoyed when I've been bumped in favour of a better offer, or had to wait around because she's double booked.

But actually meeting another punter on the way in or out has never bothered me.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:46:25 pm by lostandfound »

raylondoner

I walked once from an Essex walk up as I did not want to see her after I saw what walked out just as I got there!  :scare:

Offline Steely Dan

They often share flats.  The guy leaving may be seeing Svetlana not Olga. 

In parties I speak to guys.  When not in parties, I don't.  I look away and pretend they are there fixing the boiler.  Maybe they are. So OP you got it right. Ignore them.

Offline HappyandLucky

Has never bothered me and has happened a few times. I exited once after a shit punt and met someone heading in. I mentioned she was a waste of money and he joined me in exiting.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Romney - now that you've hit 4 reviews, it's time you learnt the UKP secret handshake     

Offline francobegbie

I just act the big man and stare them out. No problem so far
Banned reason: Racist cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

If it's been said once it's been said a thousand times that this hobby is not for the squeamish.

Though IMO the lure of pussy is usually strong enough to stiffen their resolve.

+1 Too much thinking in this pursuit is going to " fuck your mind "  :dash:

Offline maxxblue

I just act the big man and stare them out. No problem so far

Has it happened to you often, francobegbie?

Offline Marmalade

Most guys seem embarrassed. A sort of grunt of acknowledgement seems the best. If it's myself just finished and he's in for messy next I might give an expression to indicate good or shite, seems the decent thing to do Nothing too much, just a thumbs up or shake of the head (he may have a different experience). It's not far off meeting other guys in the queue for the bog.

mikexxlong

Just look or glance directly at them, but don’t stare at them

If they briefly maintain eye contact with you, just nod and or say alright, whatever you feel is appropriate

Hopefully you don’t recognise them and they you, as a relative, neighbour or work college as it might be a bit embarrassing   :D

Ben4454

Legend has it there is a secret punters handshake.

JupitersBurning

I think I had this with my first ever punt. I stared into his eyes and he into mine - it was beautiful really. He was sexier than the WG.

But in all seriousness the look we exchanged could be described as panic striken.

You could always try asserting your dominance. Stand outside beating your chest and roaring. Works for me.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 03:16:31 am by JupitersBurning »

Offline Marmalade

Legend has it there is a secret punters handshake.
That would be the stiff big pointy finger with two warm limp ones underneath.

Offline mf_1101

I would try and avoid it for reasons mentioned like hygiene but also why would I want to speak to a stranger who our only thing in common from the outlook is we're paying to shag the same girl. :unknown:

Remember not just WG's who can be nutters. Though if it was a well respected UKP member like CoolTiger I would thank him for all the East Midland reviews  :hi:

Jay-Jay

So I take it sitting round in the packed waiting area in a brothel like Sandy's is not at all pertinent to this subject then?

Jay

Offline Marmalade

I think everyone deserves politeness. If other punters feel self-conscious, I wouldn't force conversation on them. Some are worried about revealing anything about themselves (duh, we're not interested in you, Mr navel-gazer, 'O invisible one'. But I've seen you anyway, and ... So what??)

But it reaches daft extremes at a Lady M / Phoenix party. You're not the only one in the room ffs. Better to be collaborators than unknown quantities.

I've enjoyed swinger orgies too (civvie) where there's a nice (and constructive) sense of cameradie between the men.  :hi:

I was 'caught out' once by a work colleague. His attempt at s smart remark vanished when I said, "And you: you are here doing exactly what???

James999

Just do the secret punter handsign  :hi:

oring123

Forget it or turn round and go home
Punting not for the screamish !!

Offline Blackpool Rock

So I take it sitting round in the packed waiting area in a brothel like Sandy's is not at all pertinent to this subject then?

Jay
I was thinking a similar thing as it really depends on where you are punting as to how you feel about other punters.
Somewhere like SS or LMB it just feels really chilled out and there is often a bit of banter going on so not an issue, quite a few guys turn up with mates who are chatting so no uncomfortable silence.
I think it's worse in the parlours where they are paranoid about keeping the punters apart on the basis they don't want to be seen however this probably just breeds the paranoia

Personally i'm not fussed about seeing or being seen by other punters so long as I don't know them as we are all there for the same thing, best to be polite and acknowledge the other punter depending on the situation, proximity etc.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just do the secret punter handsign  :hi:
Presumably it's a secret so you can't tell us what it is?  :unknown:

I blew my cover recently doing the high five large

Hidden Image/Members Only

carefree

So you see a guy walking in as you are walking out, and? :unknown:

You've just fucked her and he is going to fuck her, I don't understand the point of the question?

If you are happy seeing revolving door prossies then this exact scenario will happen, simple as that.

Jesus give me strength :dash:

Offline BP96

I have asked for and been asked for feedback about the girl in question.

And, having attended parties, it's nice to have a bit of a laugh with the other guys there.

My wierdest experience at a party was where this guy claimed to be shy so had 1-1 experiences with some of the girls in a room that we weren't allowed into. And yes I did feel short-changed.

vt

They often share flats.  The guy leaving may be seeing Svetlana not Olga. 

In parties I speak to guys.  When not in parties, I don't.  I look away and pretend they are there fixing the boiler.  Maybe they are. So OP you got it right. Ignore them.

+1